Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln East - White Mountains
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Inn 32(Woodstock)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewscomfort innmini golf coursepancake machinecinnamon rollshobo railroadyogurtroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastwhite mountainsking suitethe breakfast areaice castleshotel is in a great locationpool and hot tubstaff was friendly and helpfulfront desk staffoff the highway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Stayed here while Ziplining at Alpine Adventures. Did not use the pool or breakfast.

What you would expect from a comfort inn. Clean comfortable room, refrigerator in room. Would stay here again when visiting Lincoln.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jao988
Reviewed 8 March 2013

I had realised we wouldn't check in until late so I had emailed and asked that we have a room with a view, and that we'd be late. Flight didn't land until 6pm then it was a 2/3 hour drive. We checked in with a quiet friendly receptionist but on first view of the room I was disappointed, the view was of a car park with some rubbish bins to the left, the carpet had a huge stain on it and worse the ice machine was outside the door and when we closed the door I could still hear it. I went to recpetion and asked to move but was told that as we'd checked in so late we had been given the last room. I was so tired and so disappointed tbh I just wanted to go home...... HOWEVER. After a night on the most comfy snuggly bed, where the low hum of the ice machine acted like white noise we woke up and things were brighter. The room was big, two double beds, a microwave a coffee tea maker, a lovely big fridge, TV with good channels. It was so peaceful and chilled out. The comfort is right at the end of Lincoln. Lincoln is nice, it has quite a few restaurants on the main street. We walked to all of them, the biggest walk we did was from the ski resort of loon to lincoln which was three miles (nearly killed me lol) . There are no bars this side of lincoln, hard if you do not want to drive, the nearest is maybe gypsy cafe which was closed mon and tues. The woodstock inn was a good 20 min walk. Such a shame the hotel has no bar. We do not recommend the nacho bar for drinks... well expensive.
Breakfast was fine. I hate plastic plates but understand why they use them. We had something different each day. The waffle maker was novel to us english.
The pool was fine, small and warm. It was funny swimming with snow falling outside which we could see from the window. No changing rooms though? We dried as much as poss and went back to our room to shower. The towels are tiny as can be.... like a wash cloth tbh, we used about 10!
The staff were great particulary the reception manager who was so helpful.
The wasging machine is on the 3rd floor. It's a dollar fifty in 1/4 dollars to use the wash and a dollar for the dryer. the powder id 50c. You need lots of 1/4 dollar coins.
We were in room 215. The ice machine is noisy at times when it's making ice I guess, I could hear it but my husband said he couldn't... maybe I'm just sensitive but it didn't spoil anything.
There is a supermarket on main street that was good to stock up on soda etc. The visitor centre on main street to the right of the hotel was really helpful. Shopping in lincoln was very cheap... no sales tax but gifts were very reasonable.
Nice shower and bathroom in the room, lots of lovely hot water, hairdryer was a bit old but it worked ok. The lift between floors was big and efficient.
We had a really good time, it was really relaxed, friendly and happy there and we'd stay there again definately.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Great location to Loon mountain and the restaurants in Lincoln. We were able to check in early which is always a great things. Beds were very comfortable, pillows a little soft for my personal preference. The room was clean except for a few stains on the comforter. We found the staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was the standard breakfast for chain hotels.

I would definitely good back because it is affordable, clean and the location.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank paq526
Reviewed 9 February 2013

Our overall experience was perfect! Easy, hassle free check-in/out...
Great location and very clean rooms. Will stay here again for sure! It was the perfect location, and allowed us to commute right to loon without the high cost of an on mountain hotel..
Staff was great as well as the pool/fitness area.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2013

This property is right on the main drag in Lincoln, just off I93. If feels a little tired and worn. Great location for skiers and families. Indoor pool seemed clean and convenient. We stayed in a King suite, which was roomy and comfortable. Beds and bathroom were clean and everything worked well. No real complaints.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family