“ONLY place I ever stay in the White Mountains...”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln East - White Mountains
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I just want to say that this is the ONE and ONLY place that I ever stay when I visit NH. The staff here is like "second family" to me and always goes above and beyond to make sure my stay is as wonderful as can be. The service is exceptional and the rooms are always clean. Trust me, I bring a flashlight wherever I go and have my husband inspect the rooms before I even put my bags down. The front desk staff is very friendly as well as the management I have met. (DAVE) Steve down at the breakfast area is awesome as well and makes your mornings enjoyable all the time. It feels great walking into a place that knows you by your names and enjoys seeing you every single time that you come back. If you are looking for a great place to stay, this is it. =)
Looking forward to yet another stay here this upcoming weekend!

Room Tip: Any room would do for a couple, but if you do have a family try and go for the double queen with the...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
DaveLLincoln_NH, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln East - White Mountains, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

We love it when our guests come back to visit us over and over again. Our staff enjoys spoiling our guests over and over again. Steve in the breakfast area thanks you for your kind words also. We look forward to spoiling you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

Rooms were Very clean, comfortable bed. friendly and helpful at front desk and at the continental breakfast. Pool and hot tub a bonus, over all reasonably priced. I would definitely stay again! FYI.... Also great location For those families to spend the night after the Polar Express.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
DaveLLincoln_NH, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln East - White Mountains, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Thank you Beanster62 for your kind words. The staff here are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We will be looking forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Made the trip up to Lincoln to take our kids on the 'Polar Express', which turned out to depart right on the side of the hotel. The hotel was clean and inviting. Nice lobby for breakfast, a fireplace, and the pool was large and well maintained. Our room was spacious and CLEAN, and all of the staff was friendly and helpful. Will stay here on out next trip to Lincoln, and would recommend to anyone coming to visit the town :)

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Ladyderks
DaveLLincoln_NH, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln East - White Mountains, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Our staff here would like to thank you for your kind words. It is always great to hear back from a guest who has had a great stay with us. We try day in and day out to make everyones stay very enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit up here to the White Mountains

Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed here a few times in the past and enjoyed, yet one stay can ruin it all and what really did us in is management experience. We were on our one year anniversary and wanted to go where it all started, Lincoln, Nh well all was great till the morning following our stay here. My wife received a few bites on both hands/wrists causing bad swelling and pain, called management in regards to them, David L. the manager my wife spoke with was nice in beginning but didn't ask for our number to return a call, we had to ask if he wanted it, then we had to call back all the time to follow up and were told he's not here/ stepped out, so my wife posted on yelp and long behold finally called and said 20% was good enough for refund. And said they are not bed bug bites, since we posted pictures to show, (she saw a doctor and told most likely bed bugs since multiple bites not one and the redness and swelling), yet he(David) is no doctor to call shots and if you google image and/or look up side effects she had were the same. My main point is when all is nice, management is but one problem and they are worse then pulling teeth. I tell my patients, friends, and family about visit so no one has to go through what my wife and I did.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hm8404
DaveLLincoln_NH, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln East - White Mountains, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

I sorry that you feel you have to continue complaining about our hotel. I realize that you are upset after Tripadvisor pulled your last complaint that you feel that you have to come after me. I only made my decision based on what our exterminator has told us about bed bugs and from what the Hotel association has told us. the bites that your wife received do not look like bed bugs. Plus the fact that neither you nor anyone else who has been in that room before and after has experienced anything. I am sorry that you want your full refund, but based on the evidence, we do not feel that it was warranted.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

We stayed on veterans day weekend. Small nice pool; included nice breakfast. pleasant, courteus employes. Everthing is close by walking distance especially McDonalds.
At night the parking lot is not very well lighted. Some animal hairs were on the rugs.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
DaveLLincoln_NH, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln East - White Mountains, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

thank you for your comments. We try hard to make sure that all of our guests are happy. We will keep an eye out on the pet hairs, as some of our rooms are pet friendly, but we try hard to keep them as clean as all of the other rooms. We look forward to your next visit to the White Mountains and we hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

We stayed 2 nights at the Comfort Inn and were pleased with the hotel. Room was large, comfortable, and clean. Buffet Breakfast is included, which includes Belgian waffle, scrambled eggs and sausage, as well as cold buffet. Also tea and coffee set up with warm cookies in the afternoon. We also used the pool both days, on the small side, but we were the only ones using it. We will definitely go back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
DaveLLincoln_NH, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln East - White Mountains, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

thank you for your kind words. We are looking forward to your next visit with us. We will make sure that we have another batch of warm chocolate chip cookies waiting for you.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Trip was in the fall after peak foliage. Very well maintained property set back off the road. Spacious and clean rooms. Nice breakfast provided in common room in the lobby area. Good service at the desk. Have stayed at other places in the area and for the money, this is one of the better. Room heating is a bit odd in that it is a blower unit under the window but doesn't quite get into the bathroom which has a spring closer on the door. Had to prop it open to get some heat in there. Not a disqualifier though.

Room Tip: Curtains are only sheers. If you don't want to get up with the sun, ask for a room on the other...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We hope that you will come again on your next visit to the White Mountains. The staff was extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.