“Fall Colors weekend trip”
Review of Parkers Motel

and 1 more site!
Parkers Motel
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This was a wonderful Hotel. Our room was perfect, clean and bright and had just what we needed for the two of us. The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful with advise on different things to do and the best roads to take to get there. The location was perfect for visiting Franconia Notch State Park and Cannon Mountain. We will definitely be returning to this motel again!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan S
There are newer reviews for Parkers Motel

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this motel with my girlfriend on a 2 nights trip to hike Mt Lafayette. The establishment is definitly dated but it felt tidy and well kept. The place was quiet at night even thought it is close to the highway. Bed felt a bit stiff but we both slept very well.. (Anyway who would not after a good day in the mountains!?) Staff was helpful and polite.

Althougth it was not directly in Lincoln, it was close enough (~5 min. by car); and it was also very well situated to all the major attractions in the area.

All in all a good place to stay for travellers on a budget, who are not too picky about decoration or looking for many extra. (i.e: bring some shampoo).

So if you're looking for a warm bed and a roof above your head (and of course free wi-fi; duh! ;p) at minimum price in the heart of the magnificient White Mountains; Parker's motel it is! 3.5*

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank iCanadian
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Motel is situated 2-3 miles north from Lincoln main street, along with many other motels. It is easy to find and there is plenty of parking places.
Room was outdated but clean. It was decent for one night sleep, but not a cozy place, where I would have liked to spend a longer vacation.
There also was a sauna and a jacuzzi in common area (indoors) and it was a plus.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kuusimaki
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

We booked a room at this hotel after reading reviews. The room was average, not up to date and pretty old. There was an old vibe and smell to the room.
The shower had drainage problems.
The staff where nice, although they did direct us to two restaurants that where closed.
Location is in the center of Lincoln.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Anyone who has ever been to the NH Highland Games in Lincoln, NH knows that you have to book a hotel MONTHS in advance. It is also a time of year when hotel rates are at it's highest. Even one star hotels become 3 star prices.
Parkers hotel complex is very neat looking. We arrived for the Highland games on Friday before noon but we were allowed to check in early. The check in clerk was very helpful and friendly. Shuttle buses were picking up people at designated locations along Route 3 and Parkers was on the stop. We enjoyed being able to be picked up and dropped off at our motel.
The room itself was described as a family room. It is a puzzle to me as to why it was called a family room. It had two queen beds with an adjoining door to the room next door. AS other reviewers have described, the interior needs some updating. I have stayed at 3 star hotels and paid less per night than I did at Parkers. The room did not provided a hair dryer as 99% of hotels do. I did not pack a hair dryer. They were not very generous with their towels. The separate sink area had a huge counter space and mirror but it was very dimly lit. It was not one of the best places I have stayed in but not the worst either. It was tolerable for 2 nights but a little disappointing considering the price I paid of $125.00 per night.

Room Tip: We stayed in room #2. We heard no noise from other guests and it was located a short distance from t...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank NanaP155
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This place is absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! When we make hotel reservations we need to make sure that we get a room with a queen size bed otherwise his feet hang off the end and we fight for space. When we made the reservation there was only a smoking room left for the whole weekend with a queen sized bed. We were promised that the room would be thoroughly cleaned before we got there and there would be a microwave and refrigerator in the room for us. Ken was very friendly and a great help to us; he made the making the reservation and checking in/out a breeze. We thought it was a wonderful that he took the time to get to know us a bit while we stayed there. The room was cleaned just like he promised and directed us to an all night grocery store when we got there (late) on Friday night. We were very pleased with our stay here although the requested microwave wasn't in the room when we got there. (Which was fine because we were on the go all weekend and wouldn't have had the chance to use it.) The only complaints that we have is that the bathtub drain plug in our room (5) didn't work so I wasn't able to take a bubble bath like I wanted to. The pillows on the bed were either too soft or thin and we woke up with sore necks. Our suggestion would be to have an extra pillow for every one pillow (two on a twin, four on a full and queen etc.) on the beds. We didn't get a chance to try the pool or game room but are planning on it for the next trip. We have put this motel on our list of places to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I was a little reluctant to book there because it looked old. But it was pet friendly so I booked a room for 2 nights. The room was terrible, the carpet and the 2 chairs in the room were filthy! And it smelled like an old basement. We ended up leaving on the first night because my son was sick from the smell, it triggered an asthma attack. I won't stay there again. I felt bad telling them that the room caused my son to be sick. They did charge me one night, I do feel under the circumstances they should have credited me back the whole thing.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else. I believe the Comfort Inn is also pet friendly.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family