“nice salad bar, inexpensive!”
Review of Elvio's Pizzeria & Restaurant - CLOSED

Elvio's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 29 May 2014

They had a great variety on the salad bar , including bread for cheap! My husband had a nice calzone. Friendly folks working there as well.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I was very surprised to have great tasting pizza in a touristic area. When ordering, we tried to order beer, but the waitress/cook said it was byob. The only drawback is plastic forks, but hey the pizza still tasted great.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Don't shoot me but earlier in the day, my husband and I were discussing the fact that Americans cannot make good sandwiches. After going to Elvio's, I literally had to eat my words. My husband had the Italian Sub and it was HUGE, packed and according to him, delicious. I had the pastrami and it was the chopped type with Swiss. Super Yummy! The funny part was we had debated going to Subway because it's always safe but we hate corporate chains on principle so we finally decided on Elvio's which was right next door. We are glad we did. Waiting for our sandwiches, the counter staff had a great rapport with other customers and we were grinning ear to ear when we left with our takeout. I think Elvio's is a chain in NH but either way, it felt like we were dealing with small business and we thought the food was fantastic. Didn't try the pizza but we are from Windsor, ON which is home to some of the best pizza in the world so we are snobs in that respect. Give Elvio's a try!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

The service was good and the pizza was delicious!!! My family and I had stopped in for dinner twice because we really enjoyed the pizza!!

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We might of went to the pizza place at an off time. 2:00pm. We wanted to get a couple of slices but the slices looked like they were sitting around to long. We were thinking of getting a small pie and as we were waiting for someone to place an order with,everyone seemed to be to busy so after a while we just left.