“Comfortable and Accommodating”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lisbon
Blueberry Farm Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Lisbon B&B and Inns
Grove, Oklahoma
“Comfortable and Accommodating”
Reviewed 19 October 2012

While we've stayed at dozens of B&B's over the years, this one was the first that actually asked us each individually what we'd like for breakfast & prepared each one to order! (There was four in our party.) I must say I've never had a bathroom in such a small area (inside a closet) - but it worked for us! They allowed us to take our previously purchased beer into their screened-in gazebo and enjoy the fall weather in comfort while watching the resident Llama roam about the grounds. Michael & Margaret were wonderful hosts and offered suggestions on where to go & what to do.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Richmond, VA
Reviewed 19 October 2012

This place seriously exceeded expectations and was a great value, you can't beat it! The breakfast was awesome, I have a big appetite and they fed me far past being full, nothing like not needing to eat lunch until 3:00 after hiking! The hosts were nice and very accommodating. If I am ever back in the White Mountains, this place has my business. Rooms are cosy and comfortable, its like being at your grandmothers house.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back of the house maybe better, the street the B&B is off of is a little noisy. Th...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Harpenden, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 October 2012 via mobile

Michael and Margaret provide great breakfasts to order in a lovely little room overlooking the Ammonosuc Valley. Comfortable room and bed and excellent advice on where to go and what to do. A good base for visiting the stunning White Mountains region of New Hampshire. Thanks Michael and Margaret; we really enjoyed getting to know you and spending time in your home. S&K, England

Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 28 August 2012

This bed and breakfast in Lisbon, NH is named Blueberry Bed and Breakfast, but I'm naming it Sapphire, because this inn is a jewel. The Bluberry sits upon a hill and one can easily pass by it if you don't look for it. After a night in Whitefield at another inn, the Blueberry was a refreshing stay. My boyfriend and I met one of the hosts Michael who checked us in. We were, at the time, the only guests staying there, which we thought was going to be weird, but it wasn't. The bed and breakfast has 4 rooms, 2 downstairs and 2 upstairs. The rooms downstairs are a part of the original house. We had previously decided on taking a room upstairs because it had a private entrance as well as a shared deck. The room we stayed in was called the Rose room. I thought it was beautiful and my boyfriend agreed.The bed was spacious and very comfortable. The room had a window with an AC and was equipped with a mirrored closet, satellite tv, Wifi( although a little spotty), a recliner and two small tables. Our private bathroom, which was outside of the room, was very spacious and had a decorated tub.Outside of the bedroom along a little walkway towards the second room upstairs was a small refrigerator along with a microwave which I thought was very nifty, The private entrance from our room lead out to a deck overlooking the pond, and also had a view of the pool. Along this deck we got to meet some of the pets of Michael and his wife Margaret which included 2 llamas and a donkey. The breakfast room downstairs was beautifully decorated (Michael personalized our orders the night before) and we were able to eat breakfast, enjoy the beautiful views while chatting with the hosts at various times. For breakfast we had pecan waffles (which were delicious!),fresh eggs (they raise chickens), along with home fries, bacon, sausage, juice, coffee, and tea. The feeling I got from this inn was warm and inviting. I told the hosts that I felt at home. It was wonderful and I wished we had another night to stay here. I would not hesitate to come back at any time of the year. Next time, I'll be here for the blueberries!

Room Tip: If you like the idea of a private entrance, choose one of the rooms upstairs. I liked the Rose Room...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Close to the White Mountains National Park, this charming bed & breakfast place will ensure you return here, every time you are passing by. The hosts, Michael and Margaret are a delightful couple, so very hospitable and pleasant.
It consists of 4 rooms, nothing fancy but has everything to make you comfortable. We were 2 couples and we stayed in the 2 rooms on the ground floor, which is the original old part of the building, the 2 upstairs rooms were added subsequently and much later, as i understood.
Me and my husband were in the so called jacuzzi room. The bed was quite comfortable and the room is well equipped with tea/coffee maker and a small TV. The only issue, as mentioned by someone else too, is the creaking floor boards upstairs - one not only hears people walk around above your head but also every time they flush the toilet you hear what seems like a deluge! This is because, i suspect that the pipe runs through the room.
But what a pleasant surprise awaited us in the morning - we got exactly what we ordered for breakfast and needless to say, it was simply delicious, from the farm fresh eggs made to order, to the bluberry pancakes with maple syrup - yumm!
The breakfast and the hospitality of Michael and Margaret, make up for any small issues that one may face. Its commendable that they personally take care of the place and make and serve you the breakfast too. No wonder my sister and her husband (who took us there) keep coming back to the place. Its peaceful, its charming and its a home away from home.

Room Tip: If possible, avoid the room with the jacuzzi. The rooms upstairs will be a safer bet.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank kent19
Reviewed 21 July 2011

My wife and I wanted to find a nice quiet bed and breakfast for our 10th anniversary. Well, we found it at the Blueberry Farm Bed and Breakfast. Michael and Margaret are a great wealth of information about the area. Thanks for the tip on 603 Burger. It was the best. Our room was clean. The pool was perfect for cooling down. The breakfast was out of this world! There was tea and blueberries every morning with whatever else we ordered. The blueberry muffins were AWESOME! We will be coming back!

• Stayed July 2011
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 June 2011

This B&B is just a few minutes' drive from the White Mountains National Park. It's in a nice location, set a little back from the road (the road did not have heavy traffic so noise wasn't a problem). Great views from the deck outside the room. The hosts were lovely, gave us lots of information on places to visit in the White Mountains, and cooked delicious breakfasts, including blueberry pancakes. Lisbon is quite small but there is a larger range of restaurants a short drive away in Littleton. Would definitely go back if visiting the mountains again.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lisbon
Inn at Sunset Hill
Inn at Sunset Hill
#1 of 4 in Sugar Hill
Franconia Inn
Franconia Inn
#3 of 5 in Franconia
Bishop Farm Bed and Breakfast

Been to Blueberry Farm Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!