“nice folks”
Review of Thayers Inn

Thayers Inn
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Littleton
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I slept so sound at my stay of three nights four days....clean clean clean it was and over looked the river. airconditioned and the fridge was perfect for the food I kept in it. The hotel clerk, Laurie Richards was simply the easiest person to talk to and funny.... great experience!!!

Room Tip: ask for Laurie, she was great to point out foodies, fun and relaxing spots to visit. going back in...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Harry A, General Manager at Thayers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

We are happy to hear that your stay with us was relaxing and the room amenities suited your needs. Our staff our mostly local and are always willing to assist the guests with the best local hotspots such as dining, entertainment, and area attractions. We look forward to your visit with us in September.

There are newer reviews for Thayers Inn

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Clean rooms, great staff a true "Inn" experience in the heart to of downtown Littleton. Eat at Topic of the Town for a good small down diner experience. We will be back... make sure to book in advance and ask about bed and room size.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our inn. We are pleased to hear that our staff, cleanliness and downtown location made for a great "inn" experience. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I have always wanted to stay at Thayers Inn since I once lived in Littleton back in the 90s. This was my first time. I was curious to see how it had fared after a fire one year and a major indoor flood last January. There were no signs of either in the building proper. My room, dubbed 'The Classic' (Room 13, on the second floor) was likely the least expensive at $80.00, booked many months ago for a stay on a Friday in July. Our room was fine for our needs but showed water damage on the ceiling and one section of wall. Repair the ceiling and strip the wallpaper and put on a nice coat of Bins and paint and you're good to go. No spectacular view from the room but we weren't in the room for long. Breakfast downstairs was reasonably priced and pretty tasty. It is an excellent location for many daytrips! I'd stay again!

Room Tip: Ask to see pictures of the different types of rooms. People of prominence have stayed in this hotel...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that despite our on going renovations you would consider staying with us in the future. We do offer a variety of rooms from standard classic, deluxe classic, family and kitchenette suites and our staff are always willing to assist the guests in picking a room that will accommodate their needs. Our website also shows pictures of all our rooms.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We have been staying at Thayers Inn for the last 22 years and love it because it maintains much of its historical 19th century charm, it is located on a wonderful Main Street, it has a softly murmuring river running behind it, and it provides upper level porches and balconies providing an overview of the natural beauties of its location. The staff is friendly and helpful, always striving to please the guests. We also love Thayers because it is not a chain hotel.

Room Tip: Every room and suite is illustrated on the website. Review them to help you decide. All rooms are...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our inn. We are happy to hear that your stays with us are comfortable, charming and relaxing. The inn is located in downtown Littleton which allows our guest to walk out the front doors and stroll the main street and browse the many shops, dining establishments, historic buildings and take a stroll on the small river walk path behind the inn. We are pleased that our staff are always friendly and attentive. We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

It was wonderful to step back in time with our stay at the Thayers Inn. The cleanliness and staff friendliness at the Inn was excellent, and we enjoyed reading about the history of the place. Also the price was much better than the chain hotel down the road. I would definitely stay here again every time I visit the Littleton area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for you review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and felt like you stepped back in time. We do try to maintain the historic value of the inn, but also try to offer today's conveniences. We are pleased to hear that our staff was friendly and our rates were reasonable. We hope that on your next visit to Littleton you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stay at the Thayers Inn, Littleton, NH at least once a year when my husband has his out of state friends come to visit. Laurie at the Inn always makes me feel welcome. It is clean, spacious and unique. Reasonable also!!

Room Tip: Each room is unique as it has been in operations for a long time. There is a family room that I bel...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Harry A, General Manager at Thayers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you for reviewing our inn. We are happy to hear that you had a great stay with us and you were greeted by our staff in a welcoming manner. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. After I left I found out that I had lost my necklace (it had broken). I called the Inn and explained what had happened. The .gentleman at the desk called the housekeeper and from there went and dug thru the trash to find it for me. Called me to let me know that he found it. Then later went to the room and found even more of it. Honesty. That was so kind of them all and I will never be able to express my appreciation for all they did. Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you . These people are great.

Room Tip: Each room is unique. The website has a visual of each of the rooms so you can pick what you like...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our inn. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff went above and beyond to assist you with finding your lost necklace.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Littleton
Eastgate Inn
#3 of 5 in Littleton
Omni Mount Washington Resort
Omni Mount Washington Resort
#1 of 2 in Bretton Woods

Been to Thayers Inn? Share your experiences!