“Nice simple place”
Review of Maple Leaf Motel

Maple Leaf Motel
Ranked #3 of 4 Littleton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Nothing special like those expensive hotels. But everything is well taken care of at the motel. The only thing I could find wrong was that the heating in the bathroom could use some painting, as a little rust was showing. The room was comfortable, temperate wise, and the beds were not worn. The price was the most affordable for anything I could find that was open up in the very early spring. I would say the value is 5 stars for the region and 3-4 stars if it was located in the midwest. If I ever find myself in this area again, I'd stay at this motel again. Note - To anyone who follows my posts, I look for independent places, and not the fancy places.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank NYDiners

Reviewed 21 March 2013

By far this was the worst place we have stayed. The smell was indescribable. The owner checked us in. It's hard to believe they do not notice the smell. We booked for three nights and left the next day. We had a double with a small kitchen area for 81.00 plus tax. The kitchen area is sealed behind a locked sliding door. It was not in good condition. Dirty dishes in cupboard etc....... I take care of many rental properties on Cape Cod and I feel comfortable in my assessment that this place needs a lot of attention. On arriving home we noticed the smell had permeated our belongings......Gross.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank tigerlilley123
Reviewed 8 March 2013

My husband and I have stayed at the Maple Leaf a few times. Each time the rooms were very clean and comfy. The standard queen room had a mini fridge and a microwave. This is a budget motel so if you're looking for luxury, look elsewhere. We will def stay again!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank belaine317
Reviewed 2 March 2013

We stayed one night in the quaint town of Littleton. The room was spacious with two queen beds and armchairs. There was a flat screen tv and reliable wifi service, but no refrigerator, microwave, or coffee maker.
The room and the bathroom were very neat and clean.
The rate was very reasonable and I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 10 was in the middle of the room. All the other guests were quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 19 November 2012 via mobile

Great value, would stay again. Room needed a little airing out when we arrived. Clean and very friendly staff. Bed was comfortable, easy to find. Recommended by others who had stayed here. If you are looking for affordable and a decent place to stay, this is your go to motel. Make sure you go to the littleton diner for breakfast when you check out!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Reached Littleton while leaving beautiful Vermont, on the way to the white mountains. Just looking for a place to put my head and rest. Most of the alternative were already full so was very happy to find this motel. It had nice and clean rooms. No breakfast. 97 USD.
worth the money spent.

Room Tip: If you are looking for WiFi - take the rooms at the center as at the end I had no reception and was...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2012

We were in town for a reunion so just needed a place to sleep ,,the Maple Leaf really fit the bill...close to downdown but very quiet where it is,,,the rooms were older but kept up and clean. beds were very confortable...we put our drinks in the minifridge along with some fruit,
The only thing is make sure you make reservations in advance as it is a smaller motel and sells out every weekend in summer and I;d guess in leaf season.

Room Tip: book early
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family