“Just fair Mexican Fare.”

Alburrito's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 43 Restaurants in Littleton
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Alburrito's started in a small house in 2005. It was run by a young man from Littleton, NH, who set up a menu geared toward simple Tex-Mex cuisine to provide fast paced foods for the town. The menu grew and the customers learned to love the atmosphere and the staff. Alburrito's is known for the locally sourced homemade food items and talented staff performing extraordinary specials on a nightly basis. Our food items are made to order and can be altered to your desired needs. Want something extra spicy or without onions, not a problem. Although we highly recommend you try the food as we created it for the research has been developed from our test kitchen by great and dynamic chefs to optimize the flavor and the plate design The flour tortillas are hand rolled, the sauces are made with the freshest ingredients, and the meats are braised for hours to allow for flavor and tenderness. This combination fulfills the menus expectations and instills the comfort foods that people enjoy. Our staff is very eco friendly. We recycle up to 90% of all products and we utilize almost 100% of food products between specials, local farms, and food banks. The concern for waist is our obligation as a business and as a part of the human race. Waist not, want not. On most nights of the week, Alburrito's has great discounts ( "Margarita Monday", "Taco Tuesday", "Open Mic Night"). Alburrito's supports local artists from painters to musicians. Most of the art on the wall is designed by a local. Most of the live music are performed by locals. This establishment is created by a local and for the local. Along that road we became apart of everybody's life from far away places creating our own band of locals.
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

This local Mexican was just OkayHow would you rate the following? (5 = excellent)
Overall
1 2 3 4 5 Very Good
1 2 3 4 5 Average
1 2 3 4 5 Average
I had a blackened chicken Fajita that was very salty . The tortilla served with it was tasteless Overall food was edible but non -descript.The server was nice and tried hard.place seed tired and dreary.

2  Thank Bobwake3

Reviewed 13 July 2013

I had the chili relleno plate. Having lived in California and New Mexico I know good Mexican or Tex-Mex food. My plate had no relation to Mexico. If you want authentic this is not the place for you. The food, however, was tasty and ample. I feel it is overpriced though and my one complaint was the waiter was rude. It was very slow , with most customers at the bar, when I arrived. First I waited while he finished a clearly heard personal conversation, then without a word he put a bill in front of me which sat there while I waited for my order that was 15 minutes past when I was told I could pick it up. When I asked for a take out menu he said they were out of them. I said I have been stopping in here for a year and am always told you're out at the moment. His response was"look it up on the internet" I regularly travel to a lovely business in that town...One Stitch Two Stitch, where you are always treated like a friend. It's a 90 mile round trip so I have stopped at this restaurant many times, for a takeout menu, thinking that if I liked the menu I could pick up my supper on the way home. Yesterday was a late day so I took a chance and telephoned them to ask if they had the chili rellenos. Since they did, I ordered a takeout.. As I said the food was tasty and the portion of rice was large, but because of the rude treatment and what I considered a high price for what you got, I believe I will skip this place, though I believe in local businesses so I wish them well.

2  Thank Mena M
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I ordered the chicken chimichanga, it was awesome!!!! Wonderful mexican food, will go there again soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

We ate here on the way to the Mountain View Grand Resort and Spa. The food was delicious, very fresh and the price was great. We would recommend this restaurant. Mexican food.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Sadly Alburritos seems to have gone downhill.
The server was friendly and the margaritas were good but the food disappointed.
Tortillas are obviously homemade but they are thick and undercooked. Burrito fillings were cold and tasteless. The rice was hard little grains. I won't be back for the food until someone tells me it has improved.

2  Thank AnotherOntarioguy