“Pleasant surprise.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Hello fellow foodies. Its a pretty simple review here. Really good Asian cuisine for a modest price in the middle of the New Hampshire mountains. Spicy stuff was great. Apps were tasty and fresh. Rice was great. Staff was friendly and helpful. Its across the street from a small strip plaza in the back of a parking lot abutting a wetland. We crossed our fingers and were pleasantly surprised how good the food was.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I will say the food is amazing! Best Chinese food around. However the service is horrible! The front hostess is usually friendly but the waitresses are not. They do not look at you when they are speaking to you. They seem like they are always in a rush to get away. And while you are eating the don't seem to care if you are enjoying or need anything else. My last experience consist of our waitress interrupting a conversation to grab a few things of our table to take away and leaving a to go box with our slip, without saying anything. Then while i was putting our left overs in the to go box she takes all the plates from the table while she is asking if we are done and she even grabbed the spoon I was using from my hand. Need less to say I was not done. I am never impressed with the service but the food is great so next time I will be getting take out. If that.

Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

We ate at this place twice during four day stay at Littleton. Very fast service, great price for food. The portion was very big, the taste was good. We liked to eat there.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We were driving through New Hampshire on the way to Vermont and made this detour to go for dinner at the Asian Garden Restaurant. We had been there a few times before while on a ski trip over 5 years ago and remembered how great the food was. Oh, they didn't disappoint us, it was so worth the detour. We ordered shrimp lo mien, szechuan wui wor pork (spicy), sweet and sour chicken and vegetable delight..oh I can taste it now!! The food came out quickly, everything was hot, plentiful and delicious. The staff was professional and friendly. The restaurant is very close to Hwy 93. If you are in the area, check it out!

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Got take-out from Asian Garden today. We ordered vegetable lo mein, vegetable fried rice, teriyaki sticks, crab rangoons, and a few other items. They included like six fortune cookies, which I loved, as a lot of places will give you only two or three. Everything was piping hot, and portions were huge. It wasn't super cheap, but then again, it was enough food to last for a few days. My only complaint is that the fried rice was a little on the bland side; I have to add a bit of salt to it. Other than that, everything is delicious. It wasn't the first time I've eaten here, and it certainly won't be the last. We've had one bad experience here, but it was quickly rectified, and mistakes happen. Overall, wonderful Chinese restaurant.