“Lost keys”

Ranked #1 of 4 Littleton B&B and Inns
Winslow, Maine
“Lost keys”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I would like to pass along my deepest appreciation to the hotel staff, after a recent business over-night stay. Upon leaving and traveling out of the area in the morning, I received a call from the hotel. One of the staff had found a Toyota key in the room while cleaning. My morning host "Dwayne" took the time to track down my cell phone number, and gave me a call to verify-- It was my spare key. I suggested he mail it back to me at my expense. Dwyane graciously told me it would arrive at my address in a few days--at no cost. This is the kind of service that makes me return to the same places. Thanks for taking the time and providing the extra effort after the sale.

Robert Siviski, Maine

P.S. Today's coded car keys are not cheap!

1 Thank Robert S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Arundel, Maine
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Like most places in Littleton, NH this place is dated and lovely. The owner is very welcoming and a lovely person. The room was like I just stepped back into the 70's. beautiful, clean, quiet and comfortable. It was easy to find and easy close to everything we needed. I will stay here from now on. I Loved it!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank weble56
Portland, Maine
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Stayed here two nights because I couldn't get accommodations at the Hampton down the road.

The Inn is dated 1970's style but it's quiet, clean and the staff are friendly. Comfy beds and fast wifi is a bonus.

Keep your expectations in check and you will be happy. it's a place to lay your head down at night.

For the $69 a night, it's worth it and would stay here again.

1 Thank m1dw1nt3r
Ashford, CT
Reviewed 5 February 2014

This area seems to have a shortage of reasonable accommodations, and you won't find this motel listed on the major travel sites. I found it on TripAdvisor, inexplicably listed as a B&B, but with plenty of happy reviews. The reviews are why I decided to give it a try, even though the picture of the motel brings back memories of other, less-than-satisfying motels that I've stayed at. Don't let the exterior appearance fool you - as other reviewers have pointed out, the owners have done a great job of refurbishing and maintaining the rooms. I found that it met all my expectations that I need for a short business trip - clean (most important), a comfortable bed, a refreshing shower, and convenience. I will definitely stay here again next time.

5 Thank RMayer
Athens, Ohio
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We stayed there around Christmas 2013. The property is old, but very clean. The TV, coffee maker, and beds all seemed new. The shower was great and the room was warm. They even gave us a box of Whitman Sampler chocolates as a gift. The price was reasonable and the staff was friendly - we will always stay there.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank BKW8266
North Easton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We stayed for the weekend when we went with the Grandkids to Santa's Village in Jefferson. While Santa's village was about a half hour away it was well worth the ride. Price was right, rooms were so very clean through and through. Coffee in every room with free wifi and DVD players. The only thing missing is a hair dryer but I brought my own. Within 10 minutes you have restaruants and stores if you need anything. The help were very nice. Can't say enough nice things about this motel. Would highly recommend it.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank campgram
Bristol, New Hampshire
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Recommended to stay here, I was a little weary when I arrived. I almost always stay at chain hotels, and have had some less than enjoyable experiences at these small motel type places. Well boy was I wrong, we enjoyed everything there. Extremely clean, everything was in very good shape, the mattresses were also very comfortable. The hospitable staff were all so pleasant and helpful. I think I may have to rethink the staying at chains idea. Inexpensive, yet everything you need. Pool also clean, small but clean. If you are used to traveling up north in New England you know that cell phone service is spotty to say the least. I discovered that there was a tower very nearby. Also useful.
The town of Littleton has two parts. The thing that makes it different, and worth visiting is their beautiful main street, reminiscent of pre super stores and malls, which is somehow still vibrant. This motel is in that part of town, while the chains are in the other part. That has the Walmart etc... and is for those looking to do that kind of thing. So glad I stayed on this end. I felt very lucky that we ended up here.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Cathy T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Littleton
Eastgate Inn
#4 of 5 in Littleton
Maple Leaf Motel
Maple Leaf Motel
#2 of 4 in Littleton

Been to Exit 41 Travel Inn? Share your experiences!