“A wonderful supply of unique antique building materials, fixtures, and a source of home improvement inspiration !”
Review of Admac Salvage

Admac Salvage
Ranked #11 of 15 Shopping in Littleton
Windham, New Hampshire
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
Reviewed 28 January 2012

We've been visiting Admac Salvage for years. It's a highlight of any trip up north. I purchased 1700's hand hewn beams for my mantel piece, and stairwell rails at an island camp that I built. They're beautiful. Around my fireplace I used antique roof slates from Admac. Our island kitchen has a bunch of great drawers we got there. Our primary residence has a beautiful corner cabinet from Admac. It's fun to wander about, and ponder what creative ways we can improve our home, using nifty antique architectural pieces.

Visited January 2012