“Great Ribs”

Dining options: Reservations
New Hampshire
“Great Ribs”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

If you want great ribs this is the place! Good food, good price, friendly service and nice atmosphere. I will definitely be back.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank DonP08861

“Delicious, but could go for more smoke flavor”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

All I can say is, where was this place when I was growing up. I love BBQ and this place does it justice. It's not as good as some of our regular places down south, but I'm not complaining! If it's still around the next time we are in the area, I'll be licking BBQ sauce from my fingers for sure!

Windsor Locks, Connecticut
“Great BBQ and unexpected find!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We were visiting the area over 4th of July and came across the Screamin Boar. Would not have expected to find this gem in this area of NH but so glad we did. We ordered the combo of pulled chix & pulled pork and they were both tasty. We are not huge eaters so the portion size was fine for us, but it wasn't as much food as we were expecting. The cornbread was great and not dry in the least. Service was very friendly and the girl who served me, also mixed me up a really nice Sangria. We would definitely go back when we visit again.

• Visited July 2014
Manassas, VA
“Pretty good BBQ”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I wouldn't say that this is the best BBQ ever but it's pretty darn good. It is dry rubbed and smoked so you won't get the bbq crust or anything. However, when you dip or pour their BBQ sauce on their meat it is delicious. I hope they eventually try smoking and BBQ at the same time. Good sized portions but still a little pricey for what you get. Regardless - I would definitely come back here again. It's nice to have a smokehouse in the north.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank vermonter16
Montreal, Canada
“what a great smoke house!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

well placed and great food , i took the trio of 3 meats and i shared the plate with my wife and we had enogh for the both of us!!
the beer is cold and a great selection.
service is up to par .
i like this place as i go with my motorcycle but if you dont ride , it doesnt matter this is still a place for anybody to eat and drink!!

Visited June 2014