“What a find for a delicious healthy lunch”
Review of The French Sisters

The French Sisters
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Littleton
Reviewed 29 October 2012

This is more than a great bakery. You can also get the best lentil burger I have ever had, and wonderful soups and chili's for very reasonable prices. And the sweets are to die for. Cheesecakes better than anything I've had, and wonderful cookies, scones, brownies, and home baked breads by David as well. This small unassuming storefront is my absolute favorite place for a quick and healthy lunch.

2  Thank mtn2gulf

Reviewed 24 September 2012

Freshly made exquisite desserts are the real stars of a visit - but homemade soups and chilli make this a delicious, informal stop for lunch when you're on the go or strolling this charming small town Main Street shops. A bit bistro style, and very casual experience. Food to go, also - so you could get a soup and half sandwich and head to the Riverwalk, too.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

We were hungry and our destination was closed. Walking down Main Street in Littleton, we came upon the French Sisters and wandered in. Everything was great! Potato leek soup to start, then a French style pork pot roast to die for. Handmade chicken salad sandwich was excellent, too Handmade desserts (we had mocha chocolate chip ice cream) and the bakery items all looked scrumptious. Now on our destination list!

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Littleton has a great downtown with cute little shops. The French Sisters is definitely one of them with its pink vitrine. This is more a bakery/coffee shop than a restaurant per-say, but the food there is delicious. I love my chilled cucumber and dill soup. The ice creams are intriguing with flavors just as basil, cherry, coconut/coriander. Cash only!

1  Thank lucasarn
Reviewed 13 July 2012 via mobile

My spouse and I split a tuna croissant. The tuna was flavorful and the croissant was fresh. Dessert was the truly big deal. The strawberry cake was moist and the icing was sweet without overwhelming the cake.

1  Thank r t