“Date with the wife”

Ranked #19 of 41 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American
“Date with the wife”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Again, where was this place when I was growing up. No, Applebee's will not Wow you, but it is good food and reasonable mid-range price. We really like their shrimp salads and there shrimp topped steaks. Good stuff! There is nothing that sets this Applebee's from any other Applebee's, so if you've been to 1, you know what to expect.

Drummondville, Canada
“Always a hit for us!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We always eat here while traveling through Littleton,NH and we love it. The staff is extra nice (especialy Heather!!) the food is delicious and the price is good. We enjoy the atmosphere. The service is great and quick. Their homemade potato twisters with queso blanco is to die for!! Wish they would sell it by the jar so I could bring some home!! Our favorite in Littleton :)

• Visited May 2014
Essex, Vermont
“An underwhelming experience from start to finish”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Where do I begin? A dysfunctional staff meets you at the door way, followed by a menu of uninspiring offerings. Choices were dismal. Ordered my favorite wine, only to find out that it doesn't exist. Really? No Pinot Noir? Ordered a steak, and while it was done to my liking, it lacked taste, and was smothered with a bad tasting sauce. It had an "apple" next to it on the menu making it one of their signature dishes. The portion was small, and it came with virtually nothing else. I won't go back. Ever.

• Visited July 2014
Virginia
“Always great!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We stay at the Hampton Inn when we are in Littleton, NH and we always eat dinner at the Applebee's. Never can go wrong with their food, large selection on the menu, always great service and friendly staff. Can't wait to stop in again when we are in town.

1 Thank RD915
“Great take out meals!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed at the Hampton Inn right behind Applebee's and got take out on two separate occasions there. I'm usually not a fan of Applebee's, but the food was actually very good. I got a salad and sandwich combo both times and I got a kids meal for my son. The hostess there was very friendly as well as the bartender taking my order.

• Visited July 2014