“A good, family-run Chinese restaurant”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mr Lee's Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 43 Restaurants in Littleton
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We've been going here for years when we are in this area. The business is owned and run by an older Chinese couple - the husband is the sole cook, and the wife is the table server. While the restaurant itself is rather tired and dated and in need of an update, the food and the service are great! Prices are very reasonable - the lunch specials run about $5.50 to maybe $6.95 - and most of the choices include fried rice and another item such as an egg roll. You can add a teriyaki on a skewer or a cup of soup for a modest $1.50 or so. The full menu has extensive choices available, including some Thai dishes such as Pad Thai. A pot of hot tea is served with all meals, and the service is very quick and efficient. We always look past the tired exterior and furnishings and just enjoy great Chinese dishes at extremely reasonable prices.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

The waitress was terrible!!!!! Very rude.... the food was OK, the service- not so much. I will go elsewhere for my Chinese food.

Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

Mr. Lee's food is so tasty, that it has been the standard by which I measure other Chinese food by since 1996. Food is fresh made, comes out hot, and with big portions. Now that I do not live in the area, I make it a priority to visit Mr. Lee's restaurant any time I am even remotely close. I've not had anything on the menu that has left me dissatisfied.