“Convenient location to Stop for the night”

Hampton Inn Littleton
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Littleton
Cornwall, Canada
“Convenient location to Stop for the night”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2012

Hampton Inns are my preferred hotle while on the road. This one in Littleton is convenient while traversing Vermont and New Hampshire enroute to Portland, Maine. It seems to be the only hotel in town, so they have the corner on the market. Room and other facilities were the usual, clean and well appointed. I needed a defibrilator whe I got my bill, the telephone call I made from the room to book my next night's stay in Hampton, Portland cost me $22.38!!!! I doubt I will ever use a hotel 'phone ever again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Kelly M, Assistant Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Littleton, responded to this review, 23 May 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We’re pleased to learn that you found our hotel to be well appointed, and that we suited your needs while traveling. Although the hotel does offer free local and toll free calls from the room, unfortunately making long distance calls tend to be pricey. Guests can find the cost per minute in the guest directory in the room. In the future, if you need to make a reservation at another Hampton, we would happily make that reservation for you at the desk. Also, all Hampton Inns have a toll free number, not just a local line. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Saint Johnsbury, Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2012

Really nice place, and MOST of the staff was very helpful and polite, comfortable even the basic suite had anything you would need in a hotel/inn and then some. jacuzzi was relaxing. our only complaint while staying there was maybe a bit drafty at times but I just adjusted the heat and it worked fine and we did have a wake up called scheduled by the one employee there i didn't care for and she "forgot" to enter it into the system so me and my fiancee missed breakfast and had to rush to check out so we could pick up our daughter in time but we only stayed one night so when we complained about this the woman at the desk the next morning gave us a free night for any other time, I think that more then made up for the inconvienance, and we will definatly be back for our free night! side note they're lucky that they didn't forget a wake up call for someone who might of had a business meeting to make it to, but i think that's a mistake they won't make again.

Room Tip: don't pick the fouth floor if your having any alchohol, elevator makes you dizzy, but that could...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ryan M
fomlittleton, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Littleton, responded to this review, 11 May 2012
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. Our hotel and staff prides ourselves on being ranked in the top 2% of Hampton Inn's worldwide for cleanliness and guest satisfaction. On that note I was disappointed to hear that you were rushed due to a wake up call not being set up for you as you had asked. I was however glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations by offering you a gift certificate for a free night to return to our property. I can reassure you that when you return to the property if you are in need of a wake up call , it will be set up correctly. This issue has been addressed with all staff members and all understand the importance of the impact not receiving a wake up call can have on a guests' stay. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you soon!
Manalapan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2012

This is a well run, quiet and efficient Hampton Inn. We've been there before and will undoubtedly return as well as recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AlanGlasser
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel so much as to return in the future and pass recommendations on to your friends! Franconia Notch is a beautiful place to visit. If you haven't been there in the fall season, I would highly recommend it. The hotel does offer packages which includes admission to the Franconia Notch! We appreciate your review and your business.
boston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

I have stayed at several Hampton Inns and this one is among the nicest we've been to.

We were traveling for a kid's athletic event which is different from a vacation, in that where you stay need not be part of the experience, but needs to be clean, convenient and to basically not interfere in any way with what you are doing. I like Hampton Inns because of this: easy to park, rooms are reliably spotless and comfortable, bathrooms are very nice. This was the case here: easy, convenient, clean, comfortable. The kids enjoyed the pool (clean, pleasant).

Another reason I like Hampton Inn is for the breakfasts: they provide so much more variety and better quality than the standard all-carb breakfast. Oatmeal, eggs, sausage, yogurt, fruit. On tiny complaint about most Hampton Inns is that while the hand fruit (apples, bananas) is generally good, but for some reason no hotel can do cut fruit very well - -here it was bitter, as usual.

I do not choose Hampton Inns generally for the charm of their location and this one as no different -- surrounded by gas stations, chain restaurants, etc. But a very quick drive takes you into pleasant downtown Littleton.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank sarahbboston
Kelly M, Assistant Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Littleton, responded to this review, 27 April 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased that you found our location to suit your needs while traveling for a sporting event. We truly appreciate your business and hope that you find yourself in Littleton again in the near future.
Portland ME
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

I travel a lot for business. This was my 1st trip to Littleton. It was the first time any hotel room I've walked into smelled fresh. Everything worked, the refrigerator and microwave was a pleasant addition. Great pool, nice breakfast and very helpful staff. I will stay here again for sure.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank DrScrotum
Kelly M, Assistant Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Littleton, responded to this review, 6 April 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We’re so pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations on your recent business trip. We’re glad you took advantage of our amenities, and hope you return for work, or for fun, in the future!
ILLinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

OK, I like the hotel, and only gave it 3 stars because of this issue! The location is good, wish there were more stores, and restaurants near, but we made out OK with what was available to us. The hotel itself is very nice, and clean, I have no complaints with the cleanliness of the rooms, or hotel, or helpfulness of the staff. My only problem, and the reason I would not consider staying here again, and only gave 3 stars is there seems to be no supervision of the children in the hotel. The children on the floor I was on constantly ran the halls, and well into the late night, and this was every night. There was one night that they ran the halls knocking on doors, and it was after 11PM. Called the front desk, but got no answer. I understand there is a pool, and arcade for the children, and I am glad there is something for the children to do, but there must be some type of supervision of these children, so that other guest of the hotel can relax after a long day of work, without having to worry about being awakened by children running through the halls, and knocking. These children's parents must have been sleeping while the children were all over the place because I can't imagine that parents would allow their children to be so inconsiderate of others, but I could be wrong. Although my children are grown now, I always made sure they respected the fact that there were other people at the hotels we stayed at, and that meant being quiet in the halls. This hotel is great if you don't mind children running up, and down the halls all day, and night without supervision. Really liked the hotel, but I definitely can't see myself returning!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank vacationNikki
Kelly M, Assistant Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Littleton, responded to this review, 25 February 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased that you found the staff and cleanliness to be up to your standards. However, we do apologize for the noise disturbances you faced during your stay. Weekends and school vacation weeks tend to be extremely busy here at the hotel, as we are a top family getaway destination. We regret that the noise disturbance you faced is enough of a deterrent to keep you from coming in the future. We do want to make sure you are aware of the Hampton Inn 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, and it would be our pleasure to extend that to you.
Washington Dc, District Of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2012

Across the street from a Wal-mart and walking distance from downtown, this hotel is perfect for Littleton visitors. I'd recommend getting a gym membership at Anytime Fitness, the 24-hour gym next door, rather than using the hotel gym (small).

• Stayed February 2012
Kelly M, Assistant Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Littleton, responded to this review, 15 February 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We’re glad that our location suited your needs. We truly appreciate your business, and hope that we can exceed your expectations in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Littleton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln East - White Mountains
#5 of 5 in Littleton
Arlington Hotel
Arlington Hotel
#1 of 1 in Bethlehem

Been to Hampton Inn Littleton? Share your experiences!