Hampton Inn Littleton
Eastgate Inn(Littleton)
Arlington Hotel(Bethlehem)
Hillwinds Lodge(Franconia)
View Hotel
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastnice hotelthe breakfast areawhite mountainsoff the highwayroom was cleannew hampshirepool and hot tubwould stay here againwaffle makersanta's villageconvenient locationlittleton areanice stayfranconia notchyogurtbretton woods
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The Hampton is near the highway for easy access. Having access to a cup of tea in the lobby in the evenig was appreciated. A complimentary breakfast is very good way to start one's day, and the selection had something to satisfy me each morning. i did not use the pool and work-out facilities during my stay. I would use the Hampton when in the area!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
fomlittleton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

I am pleased to hear you found the access to the hotel convenient and enjoyed the coffee & tea bar that is available 24 hours a day. We are a four season property so if you enjoy the spectacular view of the mountains we hope to have you stay with us during the up coming fall foliage and winter season. Be sure to book early since we tend to sell out quickly. Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is yet another Hampton Inn that I have experienced in a long list of different Hampton Inns. The quality, comfort, location, and staff all met or exceeded my expectations. My only disappointment was the different rates offering discounted fees. Apparently the current government employee rate is substantially less than the military discount. So, I guess if you work for the IRS and lose e-mails, or work for HHS and are clueless about computers you can stay for less than a combat veteran who lost an arm or a leg in defense of our country. What gives?

Room Tip: Any location works. It sits back from the busy road and is quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
fomlittleton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

First and foremost I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for serviing our country. Unfortunately, you are right about the discounts that are offered throughout the whole country. I am however pleased to hear that your stay was comfortable and inviting. We hope to have you back as our guest in the near future and thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My wife and I had traveled all day from New York not knowing what we would find for hotels in upper New Hampshire. We were pleasantly surprised to find a Hampton Inn, which is one of our favorite chains. The accommodations were magnificent, beyond our expectations. There were no problems and we both enjoyed a good night's rest.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am pleased to hear that you found the best kept secert in the heart of the White Mts and that we made your stay welcoming and comfortable. As you witness the area is beautiful with lots of breath taking views. The region is beautiful in all four of our seasons and we hope to have you back as our guest in the near future. Thank you for taking your time to review us on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Friendly reception. Nice big chocolate chip cookies. Room (king sized bed with comfy chair&hassock) was roomy and clean with a great view of the mountains. Free breakfast was good:  cheese omelets, biscuits, pastries, etc. What one expects at Hampton Inn. Appreciate having more choices in coffee:  esp the robust strength. Even tho I was only there for one night, if I were to have a need to stay in Littleton again, I would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank CharTrav
fomlittleton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the fresh baked cookies that are available throughout the early evening and that your stay was comfortable and inviting. We take pride in offering our guest a friendly clean comfortable place during visits to our quaint village in the heart of the White Mts. Since our location is a four season destination we look forward to having you back as our guest in the near future.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Enjoyed our stay room and staff perfect. Only problem was the internet could not connect, but we spent very little time in our room except to sleep and did not call the desk to ask for a fix so I really cant complain much about this either!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
fomlittleton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with our internet connection. Within the next couple weeks we are upgrading our bandwidth which will take care of this issue. I am however happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay and you got to enjoy the beautiful area. There is so much to see and do in all four of our beautiful seasons. We hope to have you back as our guest in the near future. Thank you for reviewing our hotel.