“Good food”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Gaston
“Good food”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The food and service were good. The atmosphere was small town and pleasant. I didn't understand why in a state known for maple products you are given a choice of "fake " syrup or real pure maple syrup for a few cents more. If your hungry and looking for the diner experience then by all means drop by.

Visited July 2014

• Polish first
Land O Lakes, Florida
“We really liked this diner”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Either we got lucky on this trip, as in everyplace we went was good, or we picked the right places, but this diner was a fun experience. First off, it is an old style diner, with traditional diner fair. The kids had burgers, which they rated very highly, I had a large salad, which was more than enough to fill me up. The restaurant is cash only, but they have an ATM on site. Meal cost about $40 for dinner for 4 people, about average for this trip.

• Visited July 2014
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Stopped by for breakfast. Had the Corned Beef Hash and Eggs... Delicious. A lot of times I'm disappointed when I order hash elsewhere... Often canned mush is brought to the table. This was tasty and clearly made in-house. The service was prompt and friendly. The atmosphere was typical diner (which I think is cute) - I find the front, more historic, section more appealing. My friend had the pancakes and loved them. Will Definately be back.

• Visited July 2014
Austin, Texas
“Historic Diner”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We ate here twice while in Littleton, NH. I LOVE their Buckwheat pancakes with New Hampshire Maple Syrup and homemade corned beef hash. This is my second trip to Littleton. I ate at the Littleton Diner last time as well. I'm sure that some of their other dishes are excellent, but I can't get past the Buckwheat pancakes. It's small and cozy. I will definitely be back when I'm in the area again.

• Visited June 2014
Montreal, Canada
“nice place but !!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

this was not the fist time there but i actually found a small stone in my breakfast!! they only took the price of my breakfast off the bill but charged me for the coffee!! wow huh? to be fair i took the top off my pepper as i usually do to put alot on the eggs , so was that it?
as for the rest great food and service but cant figure out the stone part!

Visited June 2014