“Good Italian fare!”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My wife had the shrimp scampi and I had the veal parmagiana and both were delicous, accompanied by glasses of the house Chianti! The restaurant was very busy and we had to wait 10 minutes for a table, but it was worth the short wait. The staff was pleasant,no complaints at all there. If you get to Littleton, NH plan for at least one meal here.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

The food was average overall, chicken tasted great, but the pasta was undercooked. Plus small portions for an Italian restaurant.

1  Thank bmocjoe
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We went to the Oasis for a late dinner when we arrived in New Hampshire based on trip advisor reviews. The food was fine, but because of a private party we waited over an hour for pizza. The total dining time was over 2 hours without dessert. I wouldn't not recommend it because I think the private party impacted our experience. The server seemed flustered and seemed to avoid us because she was aware of how long we had been waiting. We needed more water and had to approach the front desk to get a server to return to our table, The location is close to the Hampton Inn and I have a feeling that without a private party it would have been better!

1  Thank bullseye1234
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised by this place. The food was good and the service was friendly. We enjoyed the atmosphere and the outdoor feel sitting inside off the deck.
Ellen our waitress was great. Friendly and accommodating.
Good find. :)

Reviewed 13 August 2013

My wife and I started off with a beer sampler- all the beers were flat. Our waitress sounded very surprised to hear this, but as dinner progressed we noticed that the wait staff continued to serve the beer to other unsuspecting customers, and we also noticed several other diners rejecting their beer.

We had pizza that tasted good but obviously had sat around for quite a while since it as very nearly at room temperature.

We will not go back again!

1  Thank Doug M