The Coffee Pot Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Littleton
Reviewed 2 October 2013

a trip to The Coffee Pot is reason enough. Ate there this morning with my wife and had a great breakfast at a very reasonable price. The waitress was extremely nice and always there to refill your coffee cup. Unfortunately they close at 2PM but thankfully they also serve lunch. It's a very small venue with a lot of heart and personality. You will feel more than comfortable there. We will definitely be back------and so will you.

Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

Doesnt look like much from outside but going to bet its best breakfast around full of local residents and regulars , recommend for breakfast ! 2 x 2 was a great sampling. Treated like a local and not a tourist !

Reviewed 28 August 2013

You go past several fast food joints on the way downtown from Route 93, and it is worth the slight extra distance. There is free public parking in the block behind the Coffee Pot and it's a nice little town to walk around.
The food is great and service is rapid too. Down to earth place that gives you a great meal for a decent price. I will go beck next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

Fast service a few blocks walk from our motel on Main St. The buttermilk pancakes are excellent, also the whole wheat bagel and combo breakfast platter...all excellent. Good value, plan on going back the morning we depart because service fast. 3 people ate for $16.

1  Thank cleichhorn
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Don't tell my mom (or my wife), but this was the BEST breakfast ever!!!!

We stayed in Littleton for three days and on our first day we came to The Coffee Pot...we never ate breakfast anywhere else!!

The staff was warm and friendly!

I would eat breakfast here everyday for the rest of my life!