“My Excellent Expierences while staying at The Sleep Inn”

Sleep Inn Manchester Airport
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Londonderry
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Im a 29 year old single mother of a six year old little girl. I have been staying at this hotel for going on two years now this is the only hotel I will go to no matter what my situation is because of there hospitality and truly caring personalities of all the staff and management, everytime I go there they always address be my my first name, which I feel is so imposrtant because they remembered me and it shows me that I left an impression on them that made them remember me. They go above and beyond and hotel I have ever gone to and I have gone to a lot of hotel all over the U.S always asking me how im doing and if im ever having a hard time pating since I am a single mother who ha low income they always find a way to help me out and that mean the world to me. I recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a place that clean and updated the house cleaners are also extremely accomadating and ensure each and every room is cleaned to perfection. The bed and billows along with the down featherrs make it almost impossible to want to get out of bed. but all in all I enjoy my stay and always leave with a smile on my face and very satisfied. I have tried to stay at other hotels since staying here I am now too spoiled and have been very disappointed with either the front desk service having bad attitudes or the rooms not being updated and cleaned properly,hishotel has a great location right off the highway close to the Mall Of N.H an several other nice resturants and other entertainment. I have grown to truly care for all the staff and management here and I can see them growing in success because they have a very good crew of employees that all work as a team to makes customers like myself who stay for long peroids of time feel right at home.

Room Tip: Every room here is fabulous and very modern with beautiful paintings and furniture. the beds are ext...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Megan S, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Sara S,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us. We are very happy to hear you found the accommodations to your satisfaction! Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn Manchester Airport

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

The staff was very friendly. Nothing to look at from the outside but pleasantly surprised at the new decor in lobby and rooms.Clean and quiet.Free breakfeast was nice.We stayed just one night so beds were fine if you stayed multiple night they may be a bit hard.Location is super close to highway so easy to find.

• Stayed: June 2014
Megan S, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Loveboxers,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you again for your feedback it is greatly appreciate. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We did a park stay and fly and the service was good but the room was not the cleanest. There washair on the bathroom sink and shower. The walls are thin and you hear a lot of noise and door slamming . Other than that a fair value.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Thomas S,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We apologize that the rooms were not to your satisfaction.Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. Thank you for your business and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Have stayed here on business several times. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Nice to be in a smoke-free atmosphere where you don't smell that "air freshener" smell. Convenient to several nice restaurants. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Megan S, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Tracy H,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and your recommendation! We appreciate the kind words and very pleased to hear your stay with us was an enjoyable one. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We were initially booked for 1 night because it was our first visit to the area. We were pleasantly surprised with the comfortable rooms, the friendly staff and the convenient location of the hotel. We were surprised by the excellent breakfast choices. We have traveled extensively and found the quality worth the bucks.
We would certainly recommend the hotel to anyone travelling in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Megan S, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear Ben S,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and the recommendation of our hotel to fellow travelers. We appreciate the kind words and will share them with our team! Thank you for your business and we hope to see you the next time you visit the area.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This is easily the 5th or 6th time we have stayed at this property, this time for 3 nights, and it has always been a pleasure. The rooms are clean, the entire hotel is Smoke Free so not a hint of stinky cigarettes, bathroom was impeccably clean and staff were outstanding. The hostess in the breakfast room was especially friendly and did a superb job keeping it tidy despite a swarm of hungry families over the weekend. The indoor pool and hot tub were great as well. We will always return here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Megan S, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear WaxhawGranny,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are happy to hear that your experience with us was a pleasurable one. Thank you again and we hope to see you the next time you visit the area!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed here one night while we were driving from Portland to Boston. It was right off the highway and was clean and quiet. The check-in and check-out were quick and the staff was helpful and very friendly. The breakfast room was large and there was a good assortment of items. The indoor pool and spa were convenient and warm. The room with the king size bed was large, and the bed was very comfortable.

Room Tip: There is a subway sandwich shop within walking distance, but you have to drive about five miles to f...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Miata-lover
Megan S, Front Desk Agent at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The king bed, breakfast, and the pool is very important in the hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed it all. Hope your travel was safe and hopefully we will see you next time.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Londonderry
Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Merrimack
Courtyard Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
SpringHill Suites Manchester-Boston Regional Airport

Been to Sleep Inn Manchester Airport? Share your experiences!