“After party dinner”

Poor Boy's Diner
Ranked #2 of 64 Restaurants in Londonderry
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston, Massachusetts
“After party dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

Great food , fantastic waitress, close to Sleep Inn, very fair pricing for huge portion.this place has an extensive menu to meet all tastes, clean big easy seating and stays open Sunday night and doesn't hurry you out.Sureto attract locals and travelers and I did especially like our waitress suggesting a few things and explaining the "Tumbleweeds" Worth going for these alone!

Visited March 2014

Londonderry, New Hampshire
“Cheap night out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Good inexpensive dinner out. I go a couple times a month. Plenty of parking and very casual. T shirt and shorts exceptable.

• Visited February 2014
Londonderry, New Hampshire
“Nice night out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

I live very close to this diner and was pleasantly surprised by the great service. We had an excellent server. I had a buffalo chicken sandwich and I subbed it out for grilled chicken. I would def recommend this place.

Siloam Springs, Arkansas
“Good Food and Smiles in Londonderry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

I recently spent a couple weeks in Derry, New Hampshire and happened onto Poor Boys just over the line in Londonderry. I was with a daughter who has gluten and dairy issues. The waitress assured us that everything on their menu was cooked fresh by them and mostly when ordered not ahead of time. They were happy to create a dish that my daughter designed form other items on the menu. We ended up returning three times just because they had so many healthy options and were just great about accommodating special orders. I got the fish and chips basket, a burger and the goulash and it was all as good as I could have cooked at home. They also have a fairly well stocked bar if you are inclined to a glass of wine or beer with your meal. If you can catch a piece of their pecan pie bring a friend and be prepared to enjoy. They brought me 1/4 of the pie and it was the best pecan pie I have ever had. Not the too sweet hurt your taste buds I usually get at a restaurant but somehow richer and smoother. YUM !

• Visited December 2013
Tampa, Florida, United States
“very poor”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

Was looking forward to eating at Poor Boys was my first and very last what a mistake and disappointment .Ordered baked stuffed haddock took the stuffing off cause it tasted bad then saw the fish was pink under it and cold and had bones in the one and only bite I had couldn't eat it .Had to tell them I wasn't gona eat it id get sick on raw fish and they brought another dish for me wasn't so good either chewey scallops and my wife ordered scallops and fish scallops were hard ,chewey ,and very small the worse she ever had . The whole bill was over 40.00 how discusting never go there again the meal should have been free we are so mad what a very bad experience and discusting meal. Usually we love restaurants we are seniors and go a lot to restaurants its first time we had a bad meal never go again here

• Visited December 2013