“First timers-very positve experience!”
Review of Harold Square

Harold Square
Ranked #11 of 64 Restaurants in Londonderry
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: a Small family owner New York style deli, everything is made from scratch as locally sourced as we can. We have nightly dinner specials and feature local craft beers
Reviewed 1 January 2014

We have driven by this establishment many times over the years, finally decided to stop in for lunch. They certainly live up to the high ratings. Not munch to look at from the outside, but once you step in it is clean, nicely decorated and you are greeted byfriendly staff. Ordering is done from the walkup, but servers bring your meals to one of twenty or so tables. Menu is varied-I had the Alexanders Reuben which had 10 oz of tender meat sliced perfectly thin. Wife had greek salad and Pasta Figoli soup which was fresh and in a good portion, seved with a side of foccacia bread. Open kitchen, lots of selection, would like to try pizzas next!

3  Thank tqmman2002

Reviewed 9 November 2013

I went to visit my Aunt in Londonderry, NH and we came across this place. I have to tell you this was no deli....they have homemade meals that really surprised me. I had the 3 course meal offer and started with a Greek salad (sooo fresh!) which came with a homemade roll, the Pot Roast Dinner (sooo tender you did not need a knife) and for dessert the warm caramel bread pudding...OMG! I could not put my spoon down. I ate the whole thing. All for $12.99! How can you beat that! I will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Great food, great service and fair prices. Dessert included on special was wonderful, enough for 2. First visit but won't be last.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Our company had a luncheon and our department ordered a complete turkey dinner, with all the fixin's for 160 employees. It was simply fabulous! The food was hot, plenty of white and dark turkey, stuffing, mashed, veggies, cranberry sauce (excellent), rolls, gravy, pumpkin and apple pie for dessert. Everyone in the company commented that this luncheon was the best we had in the last 2 years! So glad I found you, I won't be a stranger!!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Have eaten here regularly since they opened. Our office orders lunch takeout at least once a week, and I have tried many of their dinners also.
Outstanding sandwiches and great pizza and pasta. Some of their specials, like their buttermilk fried chicken, or veal/chicken marsala, are exceptionally good. They even have a haddock dinner that pleases the picky eaters I know.
We always ask about their sandwich specials, because they constantly come up with a non menu idea that sounds really tempting.