“Fun, casual bar and restaurant”
Review of Cafe Teresa

Cafe Teresa
Ranked #31 of 63 Restaurants in Londonderry
Cuisines: Italian
Description: 603.432.8850Mexican and Italian Food
Description: 603.432.8850Mexican and Italian Food
Londonderry, New Hampshire
“Fun, casual bar and restaurant”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I love Cafe Teresa! The food is great and very large quantities. My husband and I often split one appetizer and a meal. The mussels and barbados chicken wings are our favs. This is a very friendly place where the service is always good.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Princess095

Londonderry, New Hampshire
“A little taste of Mexico.”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The portions were REALLY good for the price and tasty too....ate everything on the plate (usually have to take "something" home)..it was that good. We will return, but go a little earlier in the evening since it was quite crowded when we went. Actually, this is great as it says a lot about the customer base: busy, busy, busy means a GREAT eating place.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank alan c
“Glad we live close”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

They have a great selection of tequilas. You'll pay for the better quality ones, but I think it's worth it. I've been there many times and never had a complaint about the food. Italian is large portions and Mexican is excellently priced. My husband and I split a single Beef Tostada between us, and we're always full and satisfied for less than $10!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Patty P
Windham, New Hampshire
“Great food”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

This is the first time I visited, it was great. I read some reviews and they where mixed. I am so glad I tried it for myself. Will go back, food wait staff price all very good. Its rare to find a restaurant that has 2 great types of food this has Mexican or Italian. So every one was happy in my party. Food is fresh and they prepare it how you want. Some dishes for example had mushrooms one person in the party wanted the meal but could not eat mushrooms they said no problem we cook every thing to order. A few days later I said something to a friend about going there and they said They had been and also loved it . It is A best kept secret restaurant

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Pam O
Chester, New Hampshire
“Barbados tenders!”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I've gone here quite a few times, The Barbados tenders are to die for! Always a little different, they range from very maple'ey to extremely spicy, but always good. The spicy Italian dishes are also very good. Decent beer selection and STRONG drinks. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013