“Our favorite ”

Giovannis Roast Beef & Pizza
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in Londonderry
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Love everything we have tried! Pizza is delicious but my favorite is the kebob salads available with chicken or steak. I like mine with feta and the house dressing.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Great service, great food, what else do you want! Roast beef is excellent, not to mention the kabob salads, chicken parm, buffalo chicken wrap, etc, etc, etc...

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We often use Manchester airport and always love to eat at Giovanni's. The food is excellent, relaxed atmosphere, good prices for the amount of food you get, and no matter how busy they are you get quick service. I love the steak bombs and pizza best, but my kids love the calzones. You won't be sorry that you stopped.

1  Thank 1Traveling2000
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

Usually I get my roast beef fix from Big N Beefy in Lawrence..but not anymore! Giovanni-Londonderry is the place. And you can buy the sauce! Also the chicken kabob dinner is a must. The people are great and it's an awesome little shop where you can take out or eat-in. Will keep coming back for more!

1  Thank Christina A
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I ordered a large pizza with 4 toppings. It arrived at our hotel room in 30 minutes piping hot just as ordered and 15 minutes earlier then I was told. The delivery person was very nice. My only complaint is that here we are am in a hotel, no forks, no napkins. Listen up Giovannis, when delivering to the hotels in the area bring napkins and forks! We used a ton of Kleenex and a wet washcloths to eat our diner.