“Consistently good ”

Add it.
Ginger Garden
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We have been going here for years for take out it's always good. Today we had the buffet lunch, the food and service was good. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

My family enjoys this restaurant every time we come here. The food is very consistent, and you know what you are getting when you order it a second or third time. The sauces are delicious and they have some of the best boneless ribs and rangoons in the area. I highly recommend Ginger Garden!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

We order take out every Friday as a treat. Food is always just cooked hot with ample portion size. Our favorite is the steamed chicken with vegetables. The chicken soup is also very good with lots of noodles.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Dirty rugs greet you, Food overcooked. Bar staff disinterested. Bathrooms not clean. Overall bad experience.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

This place is wonderful.
I go here primarily for their sushi because it is always fresh and the staff is so nice.
Sometimes I order a side from the Chinese menu but I LOVE their sushi and always end up making that my meal. The Value is great not to mention their drink prices too!
I think it is the best Asian Restaurant in the area-you don't need to go anywhere else.
Thanks GG!!