“Worst McDonalds yet”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #43 of 64 Restaurants in Londonderry
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I have traveled around the Country and been to Europe a number of times.This is the worst McDonalds,yet.I left there in a very disagreeable mood.It started at the speaker.This is not the first time that the person taking my order not only got it wrong but had trouble understanding what was wanted.Do they not know their own menu at all?
I paid and went to the window.The bag they handed me was much too small to contain my order.I had gotten only one item.They made me hand over my receipt to check,(that was expected),they kept it.Not expected.Then they made me pull up to wait.I was short on time as it were....Fast food?Not here.I decided to go in and find a Manager.met one,coming out with my food.I told her I expected something for the wait and confusion.She agreed but stated she had no cards or anything on her to give me.Unprofessional or does this happen so much,she ran out by 10 A.M.? When I left,I found my coffee had sugar.I jad clearly stated cream only.They have done this to me many times before.Luckily,I am not a diabetic but it was still undrinkable as I detest sugar in my coffee.DO NOT GO HERE.They do not care about their Customers.That was apparent in their haphazard order taking and Manager's sullen and abrasive attitude.

2  Thank cymrucheri

Reviewed 14 April 2014

OMG this McDonald's is soooooooooooo bad. I literally walked out after witnessing a disgusting act by one of the employees. If they do it in plain site, can you imagine what goes on behind the counter. When I mentioned it to the lady who I think was a manager she couldn't care less and with that I just walked out. This McDonald's in particular also consistently tries to overcharge you for certain items. Check out the disgusting drink station too, empty of ice half the time and always a mess. Lucky if there are straws there. You'd think the employees forget it even exists even thought its about 10 feet away around the counter. I would just avoid this McDonald's altogether.

1  Thank G B
Reviewed 25 March 2014

The food is consistent with other McDonald's locations. I found the associates very friendly and customer oriented. A very welcoming experience.