“Great weddding cake”

Add it.
Blackberry Bakery
Ranked #3 of 4 Bakeries in Londonderry
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My new daughter-in-law ordered a wedding cake from this bakery and it sure was a hit. She picked a strawberry filled cake with a whipped frosting. She wanted her cake to have some bling and it sure did. The outside of the cake was cover in edible diamonds, it was a real work of art They also served an assortment of cupcakes. I loved them! The function manager tried a piece of the wedding cake at our request and called the next day to ask where it was from and said it was the most beautiful and best tasting cake they have had at any of their events, and that they would recommend Blackberry Bakery. So would I.

There are newer reviews for Blackberry Bakery

Reviewed 29 September 2012

I love this bakery. I go their to get cakes for special occaisions at work. Everyone raves about the cakes and ask's where they came from. The also have delicious pastries and yummy cupcakes! (just like the big cakes)! I would have to agree with some of the other reviews, the staff is not very friendly and could be a bit warmer. Overall it is a nice little bakery with something sure to take care of your sweet tooth!

Reviewed 15 September 2012

The bakery moved from Derry to Londonderry. It has a new owner. The new owner and staff are not as friendly. The bakery items just taste average. I rather go to Market Basket's bakery which is cheaper and taste better,

1  Thank Leisure2010
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Got a few pastries. They were very good. Felt like the people working in the store weren't real friendly but I'm not sure how important that is.

Reviewed 2 June 2012

I have purchased several baked goods from the Blackberry bakery and I have always been pleased. Always fresh and totally delicious!