“great nascar experience”

New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Ranked #2 of 8 things to do in Loudon
More attraction details
Owner description: Known for hosting the Winston Cup stock-car races and Motorcycle Week.
Reviewed 1 October 2013

my first race , not my last, had soo much fun we are now booked to go to Talladega in 2 weeks. The race was awesome and the venue was well run. My only complaint was the 3 hour traffic jam it took us to get out of the park..

1  Thank NovaScotiaJellybean
"gift shop"
"plenty of parking"
"pit crew"

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Had the opportunity to be a part of the race from the infield. WOW is all I can say! The event was exciting, organized and a blast! From parking, passes, facilities, food...no problems. Smooth sailing. We had a great experience and would love to attend another event here.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

We went for a drive and decided to go to the Speedway. We like to go to the races and have been here for a race. This time, we stopped at the gate and asked if we could go in and look around. We each signed in and just drove right into the infield and were able to look at everything and watch the Rusty Wallace driving experience. What fun!!

1  Thank Patricia C
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I would describe this track an oversized short track. The trucks seemed underpowered on this flat one mile track and I understand why they don't race here anymore.

The facilities left something to be desired. Only a few of the drivers souvenir trucks where there, probably because the track is so far north.

If you’re looking for something different the cup guys can put on a good show because NHIS is not a cookie cutter track.

2  Thank Benjamin D
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 May 2013

i recently went to louon on one of my days off to get away from every day stress for a little me time . went for some tire testing . got a lot of fresh wind at high speeds love the air .you cant get anymore fresher then top speeds .and there was no admission that day the only thing it cost me was .maybe one hot coffee and about ten dollars of gas and i got to see some of the big guys test tires it was a good day. so make sure if you have never been to something like this try it you might be suprised at how inexspensive it can be for time with the kids. and getting quality time with your family.oh you might want to check out fan fest in july you get to see the trucks coming in with the cars the kids would love it and its free

1  Thank rolln699