“Yummy but a little bit pricey”
Review of Lyme Inn Tavern

Lyme Inn Tavern
Ranked #4 of 4 Restaurants in Lyme
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2013

The dining room at the Lyme Inn is a good option if you want super fancy. The pub is nice also with burgers to fancy options, slightly pricey for a pub.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

My passions are simple and fleeting but sensed when my eyes are closed as when the rack of Lamb passed my lips with a wonderful Pinot Noir. I admit to being a bit of a foodie and yes wine snob. I do not want you to think in any way that I am breathing heavy....smiles.
My meal can only be described as being slow cooked and wonderful but let me back up and tell the full story.
I met with what can only be described as a blend of succulent Calamari, blissful pulled pork/portabella mushroom ravioli and my above mentioned main course. If you do not take the 15 minutes to drive North of Hanover, NH then shame on you.
The wait is worth the effort put into the delicate balance of love and care it took to bring this passion to my mouth and alas to this review.

Enjoy as I have....

Reviewed 14 June 2013

Fantastic! My Burger was cooked perfectly, with my choice of cheese, a few pickled veggies on top and wonderful hand cut fries. 13 bucks? Sold!

Reviewed 15 May 2013

interesting fare, generous portions. We've eaten there several times and have almost always been happy with our food.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Terrific tavern with the renovated Lyme Inn. Try the bruschetta on the appetizer menu. Incredible. Only ten minutes from the heart of Hanover/Dartmouth campus.