“Tasty crispy huge pizzasa”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brothers Restaurant Pizza & Lounge
Ranked #136 of 400 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Tasty crispy huge pizzasa”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Had takeout large pizzas. They were huge, delicious, crispy crust, held together when you picked up a slice and not at all greasy like some other places. Toppings were plentiful (we especially loved their huge mushroom pieces and sausage) - Would definitely get pizza here again and might eat in next time.

• Visited June 2013

New England
“Good for Group Dinner”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Great Salads, Pizza, Calamari, Calzones and More
Friendly Service - with itemized billing by seat - great for helping use split up the bill at the end.

Visited June 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Good food, delivers to Homewood Suites”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Got a menu for this place from the front desk, clerk said they were good.

I had the Gyro dinner; over the phone I was told 20-25 minutes, it actually took an hour, but that was fine with me. Food arrived hot & fresh, and tasted great. I was a little surprised though, I figured my Gyro dinner would be a Gyro sandwich (like, a pita with lamb, veg, and sauce inside of a folded pita..) instead it was more of an NYC halal cart style platter. No complaints, I love that! The lamb was very tasty and very thick, hearty slices, not that shaved paper thin food-service quality stuff. Rice was a little bland, but they had a sauce (no idea what it was, could taste heavy cinnamon though) that was very tasty on the rice.

I'd definitely order from them again.

• Visited May 2013
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Ordinary”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Food was just okay, nothing remarkable or spectacular. This place feels very dated, could really use a facelift to freshen things up. We went here on a groupon or something like that, so can't complain for the deal we got. I would have no reason to return.

Manchester, New Hampshire
“Excellent”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

Best customer service and food in town! I travel a lot for my job and every time I find myself in Manchester I return to brothers. The waitress/bartender Kim is wonderful. The food is great, including their pizza. I have yet to have a bad experience here!!!

Visited February 2013