“Excellent meal and value!”

Julien's Corner Kitchen
Ranked #59 of 407 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I had an incredible lunch. I had a Prime Rib Sandwich that was griddled on rye bread with grilled onions and melted provolone cheese. Talk about steak and cheese and taking it up a notch! To top it off, it is served with choice of side. I had the Split Pea soup with Ham. Wow -- what a value! Cute decor and vey attentive service make this little restaurant a real find.

There are newer reviews for Julien's Corner Kitchen

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Julien's offers great value and yummy comfort food for breakfast and lunch. The atmosphere is laid back and welcoming. Fun nostalgic knickknacks add to the homestyle atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

This is one of those great little places that you just hope to find when traveling in a new city. Great service and even better food than I had hoped for. Everything about this little place was spot on. The staff gets you in and out without making you feel rushed, and makes sure that your cup of coffee doesn't run out or get cold. They have a great selection of breakfast fare and have a great variety for those that love vegies with their breakfast. I will back here again, it's worth the trip.

2  Thank Charlie K
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Very small place,but, worth it!
Get the breakfast special which serves up enough food for a small army!
Well worth it for a couple from far out of town to use a GPS to find the place.
Glad that we did.

2  Thank studebhawk
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I like diners where the working class is either stoking up for the day or winding down from a shift. This is not that place. This is the cutesy place the ladies go to when they are on vacation and ditched the kids somewhere else.
As other reviewers said, its small. There are about five tables that really only accommodate two people, then five seats along a window counter. Not really the place for a family of four. When I was there for breakfast there were three retired couples and one single man. Everyone looked like they had nothing better to do in the world.
There was one waitress. She did a good job keeping everyone happy. She kept the coffee coming, it was not great, but not bad. I ordered the pancakes. It took awhile because I was told they needed to make a fresh batch of batter. Ok, glad I was there on the day it was fresh. I ordered blueberry, but gee, they must be on the blueberry budget plan, because I think I could count how many there were on two hands. Pretty sad. The bacon clearly was not a fresh batch. It had that "made sometime in the past week" look and was all dried out. I did not bother to finish my breakfast. Waste of calories.
I was there at breakfast. Plenty of parking around the park.
My acquaintances suggested here and Red Arrow, which had a TA review that said "greasy". Beats dried out in my book. Will try that next time.

1  Thank CSSnowshoer