“Great pizza and beer selection”

Portland Pie Company
Ranked #39 of 399 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
San Antonio, Texas
“Great pizza and beer selection”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Delicious pizza very different selections. Try the lobster pizza. Fun beer selection and if your not sure what beer you like try the beer flight. Great service good location.

Visited July 2014

Rutland, Vermont
“Unexpected...good...but bad...just read.”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

So, I've been to Portland Pie Company quite a few times over the past 3 years for business lunches and this is the first time I've felt compelled to submit a review. First, let me say that the pizza is awesome. However, pizza is a personal taste thing and my personal taste says, try the pizza. However, a few months ago I fell in love with clam chowder and today I ordered some here. It was delicious. Lots of clams, big bites of clam mixed with smaller bites, creamy and the potatoes were diced small but cooked perfectly. Plus it was served with my hometown favorite of Westminster Oyster crackers. It was yummy.

But then today I ordered the Downeast...mistake, don't do it. Their discription "Roasted chicken marinated in fiery buffalo sauce. We layer provolone cheese, cool diced celery and finish it with a drizzle of bleu cheese dressing."...Okay, the chicken was diced small and dry, dry, dry. The cool diced celery was about 5 thin slices and it was definitely a drizzle of bleu cheese right in the middle of the baguette. The only good thing about this sandwich was the baguette.

Get the pizza, or try one of their salads, those are good. Love the steak and bleu cheese salad. Love the pizza, had other sandwiches but skip the Downeast. It definitely needs work. But hey, I went to a "pie" place, my bad, should have stuck with the pizza.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank blc914
London, Kentucky
“Excellent pizza”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Had the Moosehead and the Prosciutto/Cream Cheese pizza, and they were both excellent. The marinara and the crust are both outstanding. Decent beer selection. I've eaten here twice, and felt like each time it was one of the best pizzas I'd ever had. I certainly can only think of about 2-3 pizza places I could rank above Portland Pie, and I try to eat pizza on every vacation. I will go there again if/when I'm in Manchester.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Dustin T
Laval, Canada
“Mmmmmmm pizza”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We order two pizzas to take out. One cheese only and the other one cheese and pepperoni, both were delicious. The service was a bit slow but not so bad

Visited June 2014
Charlotte, NC
“One of the best gluten-free pizzas ever.”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I just finished a gluten-free pizza I had delivered to my hotel room.

Superb.

The crust was doughy on the inside, like a regular pizza crust should be. The outer coating was just a little crispy...perfect. The taste and texture were as good as any gluten-free pizza I've ever had, and I'd put it up against any thin-crust pizza, gluten-free or not.

The delivery guy was friendly, and service was fast.

• Visited June 2014

Been to Portland Pie Company? Share your experiences!