“Good place for a night or two”

TownePlace Suites Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 17 August 2014

This is a typical TownePlace. Pleasant staff, clean rooms, not exactly polished but very much good enough. Sheets and towels are thin and scratchy, but I have seen that throughout my stays at TP's so it does not surprise me.

Breakfast is pretty sparse and they really don't have the space to serve it. It is more for people on the go than families.

If you are in town for business or a flight, this is a good choice. There are similar accommodations in the area, but maybe only one as worthwhile a stay as this one.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We're pleased to hear that you found our accommodations to be clean and our staff friendly. We appreciate your recommendation to fellow business travelers and hope you'll stay with us again and give us another opportunity to provide you with a 5-star stay.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

My son surprised me with tickets to see Michael Buble in Manchester. As the show was on a Friday night, I thought it would be nice to stay over rather than make the 2 hour drive home. What a great hotel this is!! Check-in was a breeze, the staff was very nice and helpful. Unfortunately, I did not ask any of the staff for their name. We did ask for an opinion on a restaurant that I had read about on Trip Advisor and and the staff member said that it was a very popular restaurant. Loved the dog bones at the check-in desk. The suite had plenty of room and it was very, very clean. We had asked for extra pillows and towels and they were waiting for us. Breakfast was very good. There was a good crowd for breakfast and every time something was depleted, staff was there to refill. No one had to ask for anything. Loved the decor in the lobby. We did not use the pool so I don't have any comments on that. But, I have nothing but kudos to give everyone who made our stay at TownePlace Suites quite enjoyable. Thank you very much to all.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank soxluvr04
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to the area for a concert and for taking the time to review your experience. We're happy to hear that you had an excellent stay with us and that you enjoyed our helpful staff, spacious suite, and delicious breakfast. We appreciate your recommendation to the travel community and hope to host your next visit to Manchester.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband and I had a 6 a.m. flight out of Manchester, NH recently. We live in VT and decided that we should find a place to stay the night before that would have parking and a shuttle service. Townplace Suites was WONDERFUL! They have parking up to 2 weeks, I believe and a shuttle service to the airport which was very reliable both going and coming. The room rate was VERY reasonable and when we got there they upgraded us to a 2 BR Suite which was roomy, comfortable, clean and supplied with all conveniences. The room cost also included breakfast but since we had to leave prior than the official breakfast the desk clerk arranged to have a large muffin and coffee available for us (and the other guest that was leaving at the same time).

I would highly recommend TownePlace Suites to anyone and we will certainly use them again. This was a great convenience that also saved us lots of money by not having to park at the airport!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Sue,

We're happy to hear that you chose to stay with us before your flight out of Manchester and that you enjoyed our proximity to the airport, parking and shuttle service, and competitive room rates. We appreciate your 5-star recommendation to fellow travelers and look forward to hosting your next visit to Manchester.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

The TownePlace Suites was a great to stay. It was very convenient short trip to the airport. This will be my only choice next time I am in town. Nicely decorated with a nice layout. I have stayed at suites before but they do not usually have a full size frig, stove and dishwasher (plus a microwave).

Room Tip: I stayed on one of the queen suites and it was spacious. All the amenities were here.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Paul,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to review your experience for TripAdvisor. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that we've earned your return business and 5-star rating. We value your recommendation to the travel community and look forward to hosting your next stay in Manchester.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for business this week and my husband joined me. I loved the fact that we could bring my dog. They even had bones in a jar at the check out which was a nice touch (and my dog enjoyed). The hotel was quiet and everyone was friendly and helpful. The full kitchen makes me feel less like I am traveling and the suite was very clean and comfortable. Convienient location and very reasonable price! Will stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Lydia,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the 5-star review on TripAdvisor. We're happy to hear that you and your husband (and your dog) enjoyed your visit and that you'll stay with us again! We value your business and look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Stayed in a two bedroom suite with my kids while in Manchester for an event. From the moment of check-in, all interactions with the staff were pleasant. While not a hi-lux hotel, it was spacious and clean, and the full kitchenette with a big fridge, stove, and microwave was nice. Free Wi-Fi, a laundry room, and airport shuttle. I would stay there again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2014

This is the second time we have stayed here. Both times we were very pleasantly surprised at how well this hotel is operated. It is clean, the staff is more than accommodating and the rooms are fantastic for the price. They have a nice breakfast free of charge and a nice indoor heated pool. Excellent value and I would recommend highly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bohica12
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you for your repeat patronage of our hotel and for taking the time to review your recent stay with us for TripAdvisor. We're pleased to hear that you've been pleasantly surprised by the proficiency with which our hotel is operated and that you've enjoyed consistently comfortable stays with us. We value your recommendation and look forward to hosting your next visit to Manchester.