“Best food and beer in entire region”
Review of Milly's Tavern

Milly's Tavern
Ranked #115 of 408 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 April 2014

The beers they had where the best beer I've tried anywhere in the country! The oatmeal Stout maybe the best beer I've ever had except for pumpkin beer was phenomenal! Very good food good servic recommended to anybody!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I would NEVER go here again. The blond waitress never made me feel so NOT WELCOME. I have a MEDICAL issue- and she was making fun of me in front and with other guests. Not once, not twice...

Anyway- I WOULD NEVER GO HERE AGAIN BECAUSE OF THAT WAITRESS

Reviewed 2 March 2014

We live in New Hampshire and do enjoy going to Micro Breweries all over New England. We did a sampler and decided on our choices. I enjoyed the Pumpkin Ale with caramel sugar rim. Husband enjoyed Mt. Uncanoonuc Golden Cream Ale. I loved my Reuben and husband loved his Blue Cheese Burger.... The manager did come around and ask if everything was OK, nice touch! My only complaint was it was too cold, left my jacket on!

Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

I have been here many times. They specialize in pub food and I have never had a bad experience. Their beers are great and their food is great too. They keep it simple and good. Sandwiches, wraps, sandwiches and even a couple Arabic dishes. I recommend the chili. Best in Manchester! I'm a fairly critical reviewer but seriously, you can't go wrong...

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Very unsatisfied with my visit here. Took a long time for the food to be served and they didn't honor the deal. Didn't understand what the actual deal was when they discounted whatever we paid for. It's like getting a gift card to a restaurant. Beer was just ok