“Great breakfast great staff sweet stay”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
“Great breakfast great staff sweet stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Short and sweet here great place. Cane without reservations. Git ti stay almost two weeks. The staff housekeeping. Front desk just awesome and amazing. Great breakfast really good. I gained weight lol.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Timothy S
Mark T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Let me first start out by thanking you for staying at our hotel. We are thrilled to have met and exceeded your expectations. I am happy that you got to enjoy our new rejuvenated continental breakfast. I know that those couple extra pounds were well spent. We hope the next time you pop in to the area that you come back and join us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Green Bay, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

My family and I stayed here for graduation weekend as I was graduating with my MA. The staff, hotel, and room were terrific. The room had a mini kitchen which was perfect for us as we had traveled a good distance and needed that particular amenity.

There were a couple of very minor issues with the room. One of the outlets was missing a cover and the wall behind the bathroom door had a hole in it. We told the front desk and they were going to let maintenance know.

Aside from those very minor issues, I highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with a family, I highly recommend a room that has a mini kitchen. It was very c...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank travelingmom213
Mark T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Our staff is very happy that you enjoyed the time you spent with us while attending graduations in the area. We are glad that you like your accommodations and met your standards. Our staff apologizes for the room issues you experienced and assure you that our housekeeping and maintenance staff take great pride in their work and we will insure the issues you stated are addressed immediately. Thank you again for choosing us and we hope to see you again.
Derry, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

I stayed here on the 11th of this month and I was very impressed by the hotel. I was having a night out for my boyfriends birthday and compared to other hotels in the area the prices were incomparable.

I stayed in the hot tub suite and was beyond impressed, for a Holiday Inn the room had an ambiance of a high scale hotel suite. For only a $120 rate for a Friday night, you can't beat it! The room was very clean, it was equipped with a new television, wonderful fireplace, hot tub, mini fridge and microwave and a nice bathroom.

The staff was also wonderful, allowing us to check in two hours early, and even sneaking my edible arrangement's order into my room just seconds before we got to the room. I would stay again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lillypad1007
Mark T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Our staff is so happy that you got to enjoy your stay while here with us. Our property has just recently undergone some renovations and I am glad that you got to see our updates. We certainly are happy that you and your boyfriend got to enjoy an early check in as we always strive to get our guests into their rooms early if available. I hope that we get to see you back on your next mini vacation. Thanks for spending the time writing a review.
Marietta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here many times and I have always had a very good experience. Staff is friendly. Rooms are fine and the location is good. Close to shopping. I recommend this hotel. Breakfast was better than most. Property is in good condition. Definitely up to Holiday Inn standards. I have never had a bad stay at this hotel and I will stay here on my next visit to Manchester. One criticism-- do not mop the floors during the morning breakfast time. Also, I could not print my boarding pass--went to front desk, but nothing was done to correct the problem.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank rdpine
Mark T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
I want to first thank you for the feedback regarding your stay with us. We certainly are happy that we got to welcome you to Manchester and have you stay with us. I apologize for the issues that you had with our business center and I will make sure that we research what may have happened and rectify it. I certainly will pass along to the housekeeping staff the importance of making sure the lobby floor is dry during breakfast hours as well. I am glad you would recommend us and I hope to see you back at our hotel soon.
Quebec
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

We have stayed for a shopping week-end. It is the perfect hotel in the area. Hot breakfast is very nice! Near Highway, shopping mall and Merrimack premium outlet. Is is a perfect spot! Very clean, friendly and convenient. Coffee & tea available in breakfast area all day long. Nice pool & spa.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Be38
I want to first thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We certainly are happy that you enjoyed our breakfast, clean rooms, and recently refinished pool. I know that you mentioned our vicinity to the mall, but we are also only a 10-15 minute drive from the outlets which is also a great area to explore. Hopefully we will get to see you on your next trip this way!
Garden City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

I've stayed in a lot of holiday inn's before and this is one of the best. It has a fancy demeanor without being way too expensive. Everything is clean and well kept, and the complimentary breakfast was delicious; with excellent service. The pool area was nice and well kept and very enjoyable and the staff was more then pleasurable. The only thing I would like them to invest in is a waffle maker. Other than that, I really enjoyed my stay. Now, the hotel itself is conveniently located around a mall and a bunch of restaurants.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Karl P
We are so glad that you found our newly renovated hotel so appealing. We certainly strive to be a clean environment, with a courteous staff, and enjoyable breakfast. I am sorry that we don't have a waffle maker as part of our breakfast bar; however the pancake machine that many hotels don't have is certainly a favorite among st many as well. Our staff certainly hopes to see you on your next trip to Manchester.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

I have stayed at many of the hotels around Manchester, NH Airport. I like this one the best. The hotel is clean and well-maintained and has a great location. There are a large number of restaurants nearby and a shopping mall is .3 miles away. The hotel has suites as well as standard HI Express rooms. The hotel staff is friendly and helpful and the breakfast in the morning is well-done, and included in the room price. Overall, for a business trip or short stay, this is the perfect place.

Room Tip: Splurge on a suite-they are really nice rooms
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Mark T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
We are glad that you got to enjoy our central location, clean rooms, and expanded breakfast. Make sure to come back whether you are here on pleasure or leisure as we are finishing our guest room renovations soon and updating our breakfast offerings to offer even more to our guests. Our staff strives to be friendly and be a leader in customer service and we thank you for spending the time to review us.