“Great Stay!”

Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Boise, Idaho
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Just had a great stay at this property. Was in town for an interview and have absolutely no ironing skills. Needed some help, so I took my shirt to the front desk to see if they had a service that could help. The woman at the front desk, I apologize to you greatly for not remembering your name, said no we don't. She then proceded to take my shirt and said, "I'll do it." I came back down in an hour to an immaculately ironed shirt. She didn't even flinch. Couldn't thank her enough, and whether the job works out for me or not, my visit was made easier by the service I recieved. Such a cool girl!!! Customer service at it's best!!!!

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank slucas867
Angela T, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so glad you had the chance to experience our customer service at its finest. Our hospitable staff truly wants to assist our guests whenever possible, even if it involves a little ironing! So glad we you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The rooms at this hotel are fine, clean and comfortable. It is one of the best airport hotels I have stayed in -- only surpassed by the Holiday Inn DFW Airport and some of the European airport hotels -- which are comparable. For a great "retro" experience, the Airport Diner attached is not a neo-diner but the real thing. It is like stepping into the late 1940s or early 1950s with almost all of the décor being not like that era but actually from that era (in other words, original). Even the wait staff are like that era, friendly service and attention to details of your order.

Room Tip: If you can get a mini-suite, grab it. Two rooms connected with a quiet bedrooms.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for such a lovely, knowledgeable review! It seems you are quite familiar with the Holiday Inn brand and I’m so glad you hold ours in such high regard. The Airport Diner, is part of the Common Man chain of restaurants and they have been very successful capturing that authentic, nostalgic feel in their 1950's style diner. We look forward to having you back on your next trip to Manchester, NH!
Manchester
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I've stayed at this Holiday Inn a few times. I like the Airport Diner that's connected (access thru the hotel if you don't want to go outside) and open early and late. Rooms are modern and clean, and they have plenty of outlets. Fitness room and indoor pool too. Free wifi is better than most hotel wifi. Reasonable bandwidth. Easy to get to off of Rt.91.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Angela T, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
I appreciate your great review! I'm so glad you enjoyed our newly renovated guest rooms and the indoor heated salt-water pool. I also wanted to let you know that we just installed brand new fitness equipment in our fitness center, we are proud to say the hotel is better than ever! Thank you for your continued loyalty to the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, we hope to see you again soon!
Alva, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I just stayed at this hotel whilst in Manchester on business. I arrived at midnight but the shuttle was still running. I was worried that my booking might have been cancelled with arriving so late, but I was expected, and the night staff joked with me. The room was clean, wifi flawless, and a wonderful breakfast at the Airport Diner. I have seen some negative reports about noise - I was all the way over at the of the corridor so this didn't affect me. The weather was poor the following day, but the hotel arranged for a taxi to my business destination, then provided a shuttle back to the airport when I was heading out. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I was in 203 all the way at the end of the corridor. No noise hassles at all, and still good Wifi...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jo H
Angela T, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Thank you for your visit to the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport! We are very grateful for the time you took to write a review of your experience. I am so glad you enjoyed our warm hospitality. Our guests are our number one priority and we pride ourselves on providing the excellent service that our guests have come to expect. We look forward to seeing you on your return trip to Manchester NH!
Lewiston, Maine
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We stayed at this hotel on the weekend of a large Hockey tournament, but despite the crowd the atmosphere was comfortable and quiet. The room was clean and exceeded expectations, especially for the great rate we received. The only potential downside of our stay was minor vehicle damage that was outside of the hotel's control. When contacted about the damage, the hotel's staff and specifically the General Manager Jade were incredibly kind, understanding and generous in helping to resolve this issue. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone when in the Manchester area!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Angela T, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport. I am so glad to hear that a potentially poor experience turned out to be a good one! When we have a large group at the hotel, our incredible staff puts in the extra effort to ensure each and every guest has an amazing experience. I am so sorry to learn of your incident in the parking lot. Our staff will always try to remedy each and every situation to the best of our abilities, and it seems that our General Manager, Jade Stringfellow did just that. We would be happy to have you stay with us again so that we can uphold the quality that you have come to expect at The Holiday Inn Manchester Airport.
Sandy, Utah
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I had an extra night's layover and was assigned to the Holiday Inn by Southwest Airlines. I had to get up early the next morning (3:30 AM) to catch my early flight. My room was on the 4th floor by the elevator. The loud "bing" each time the elevator would arrive on the floor kept me up much later than I desired. Now I know why the room was set up for the hearing impaired. Also, there was a youth hockey team in the hotel, which was noisy. It seemed like the coach didn't want to be responsible and the parents acted like it was OK to ride luggage carts or play carpet hockey in the hallway. I know the staff tried to curtail the problem, but nothing seemed to work. That being said, the room was quite nice and the amenities were fine. I just wish I would have been assigned to a room away from the elevator (Maybe revenue from the airline was low which provided me with a poor room.) on a floor without youth athletes.

Room Tip: With thin walls and a noisy elevator, ask for a room far away.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Jeff H
HI_DOS, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I am very sorry to hear that the noise from the elevator prevented you from getting a good night sleep after what sounds like a long travel day. That weekend was very busy at the hotel, there was a large tournament taking place in the area in addition to the flight cancellations. Typically, we try to keep teams together so that the children don't disrupt our other guests. Unfortunately, due to the high occupancies, it sounds like you were assigned you one of the last rooms we had available. It is our top priority to provide our valued guests with a comfortable room and a good night's sleep, I am so sorry that we didn’t achieve this. If you find yourself back in Manchester, NH, I hope you will consider giving us another try.
Warsaw, Indiana
Reviewed 17 October 2013

The staff was great and recommended us to a great near by restaurant, Hooked Seafood, which was a great way to say goodbye to the east coast. We were able to drop off rental and take shuttle back to the hotel. Also, great wake up call to get us up and on their shuttle to the airport for our flight back to Chicago. The room was clean and beds comfortable. If you are driving here, it is a little screwy on how you get to and from the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Angela T, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
I’m so happy that you found our recommendation appeasing! Hooked is a great local restaurant that we recommend often. With the development of the new access road to the Manchester Boston Regional Airport finding our hotel has become a little more challenging. Please keep in mind that you can always call the hotel directly with any questions and we will be happy to guide you to us. Thank you for your stay, we look forward to seeing you on your next trip into the East Coast!