“Convenient to Manchester Airport”

Holiday Inn Manchester Airport
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Fort Collins
“Convenient to Manchester Airport”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The Holiday Inn near the Manchester Airport is very nice and very convenient as it's only about a mile from the airport. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The room and bathroom were clean. The bathroom was very small, but I had a room right next to the stairwell and I think that took up part of what should have been bathroom space. Overall a nice place to stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Angela T, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, 3 September 2014
Hello, thank you for your review of Holiday Inn Manchester Airport. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. As you stated, our property is conveniently located only 1.3 miles from the Manchester Boston Regional Airport, and our wonderful staff can also book you on our complimentary shuttle if needed as well! I am sorry that the design of the bathroom seemed a little restricting for you, maybe the next time you are in town, you might try one of our spacious King Suites, they certainly have plenty of room and you would still be able to enjoy the comfort and cleanliness you have found in our standard rooms.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
New River, Arizona
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Was a little worrried when my company booked this hotel, turns out that this a fantastic hotel. Looks like it was just remodeled (at least the lobby and 4th floor) and looks very nice, super clean and the staff was great! Jade the General manager was very professional. Would stay again if in the area. The only thing was the internet when I checked in was super slow but the next morning it was average speed for hotels, maybe it just need a reboot or they had too many users?

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Angela T, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you so much for the review, we are very happy to hear we exceeded your expectations! Our award winning property has just been remodeled as you stated, from the guest rooms, the hallways, to the pool and fitness center. I appreciate the feedback about the speed of our internet and I will be sure to check into that to ensure that we are providing our valued guests with the best internet speed possible. Thank you so much and we hope to see you again on your next business trip to Manchester, NH!
Ohio
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My wife and I stayed here for a night to catch a plane at the Manchester Airport. Not sorry we did either. What a great staff they have there. Hard to believe there are so many friendly people at a single hotel. The front staff cheerfully gave us recommendations for dinner. After dinner we turned in our rental car at the airport and had the hotel pick us up with their free shuttle. The next morning the shuttle took us back to the airport for our flight.

Our room was an Express room that was very clean. I felt very comfortable in the room which resulted in a good nights rest. Breakfast was an Express breakfast that was hot and plenty of it for those wanting extra food at breakfast.

Definitely recommend you stay here when in Manchester.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank roborant
So pleased that we were able to make your travels so painless! We provide a complimentary shuttle to and from the Manchester Boston Region Airport for just that reason. The Airport Diner attached to us does have a fast, affordable, HOT breakfast to get you up and going on your journey. Thank you for your wonderful review, our friendly staff was so happy to have you!
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed during a sold out weekend when the American legion was in town and was still able to have a great and relaxing weekend! The young ladies at the desk were great, I got great breakfast advice from Lisa in the morning, and Carissa printed me directions to ignite in down town manchester which was a great place to eat! My room was spotless and the beds were comfortable! I thought it was really great that the woman who cleaned my room left me a chocolate with a card that had her name on it (solange). I was driven to the airport by mike on Sunday morning and had a great conversation about our family's and favorite foods!
The staff made me feel at home and like family, I will be back next year and every year after!

• Stayed June 2014
Angela T, at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for your review. When the hotel is very busy, that is when our staff is even more focused on making sure every guest feels special. Carissa and Lisa are wonderful front desk agents and enough can’t be said about our houseman Mike! Behind the scenes, our housekeeping department does a fantastic job and Solange will be so happy that she was mentioned by name! Your review will be shared with all and we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Manchester, NH!
Washington Court House, Ohio
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I arrived late and was little out of sorts from traveling all day, but the staff really made this trip to manchester great. Even though it was late Matt was very cheery and went out of his way to make sure i had everything I would need for the next morning. I awoke to the smell of the diner as my room was near it and headed over to the smell of bacon, but before I went over I stopped at the front desk and Lisa was very kind and recommended an excellent breakfast. The food was good and didn't cost a lot to eat well.

Room Tip: Request a room near the diner and wake up to the delicious smells of bacon and pancakes.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Angela T, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for you kind review! Our staff is our biggest asset here at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, and I am so pleased to share your words with them. Whether you come in late at night or early in the morning, you will always find a friendly face awaiting your arrival. We hope to see you again soon!
roman109
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I'm quite particular when it comes to cleanliness and this place met my standards! Clean, friendly, and a value. Thanks to Marty for the shuttle drive to the airport and thanks to cleaning staff for the chocolate coin and signed note - our son enjoyed the coin. I recommend this place!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank roman109
Angela T, Guest Experience Champion at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Your review made our day! It is so nice to hear that the hard work and dedication of our staff was evident in your stay here at the Holiday Inn Manchester Airport. I will pass along the accolades to Marty, Our chief engineer, as well as the whole housekeeping staff for a job well done.
Grand Rapids
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Due to a cancelled connecting flight, I had to spend an overnight in Manchester. I got what seemed to be a great rate, and although I was put in a handicap room that didn't turn out to be a bad thing. The room was clean, the bed was nice, the TV was modern with good channel selection and picture. There was a desk, living room style chair, good wireless internet connection, good iron and ironing board, microwave and mini-fridge. There was an attached '50s still diner, but I had already eaten, so I didn't investigate it. The staff at Delta Airlines, the hotel, and the bus driver were all friendly and helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thanks for your great review! We are happy that you were able to take advantage of the Distressed Passenger rate. Unforeseen delays and cancellations from bad weather or mechanical issues may get our guests down, but we try to turn that frown upside-down by offering a great, clean room and amazing staff! We hope your next trip to the area is not interrupted by the airlines, but we are always here if you need us!