“Couldn't Do Enough For Me”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Houston, Texas
“Couldn't Do Enough For Me”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I recently stayed at this Homewood Suites twice, a few days apart. The first stay was just ok. I spoke to the manager about a few small things--like why they didn't have herbal tea. When I returned, they remembered me and had even ordered my tea! They also went above and beyond when my flight was cancelled to help me find transportation to Boston airport. The rooms are clean and windows even open a bit, although they don't have the usual ceiling fans. Breakfast is served daily (good) and dinner served four days a week (good salad and some less healthy options.) The friendly staff is what makes this hotel the one to use.

Room Tip: Ice machines are only on the first and second floor
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Ricky,

Thank you for your recent stays with us and for reviewing your experience for TripAdvisor. We value your business and are happy to hear that our friendly staff is what keeps your coming back to our hotel. Thank you for your 5-star recommendation to the travel community; we look forward to hosting you again soon.

James Prentiss, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Goffstown, New Hampshire
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Rented a conference room for two days. I've used other places in the past but this place tops them hands down.
All the staff was super friendly and very attentive to any needs.
Room was clean, always had plenty of water, and thermostat worked. That might sound odd but any other conference place I've used is either freezing or boiling
I highly recommend this place for any business meeting.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you for your recent visit to our property and for taking the time to review your experience. We're happy to hear that we were able to accommodate all of your business needs with our clean meeting room and attentive staff. We value your business and thank you for your 5-star recommendation.

Portsmouth, United States
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I stayed here since I had Hilton Honors miles. I made a reservation through the HH program desk with a friendly representative. I was given a nice suite for a reasonable number of miles. The shuttle picked me up immediately at the airport. The front desk staff had my reservation ready. I was fed a complimentary dinner of stroganoff with delicious meatballs, carrots, and a salad bar plus two glasses of decent red wine. The room was clean and comfortable. I missed breakfast because of my early flight but am sure it was good too. It is probably one of my best hotel stays.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Marion,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to review your experience. We're happy that we were able to pleasantly surprise you during your visit. We appreciate your feedback regarding our customer service and amenities and look forward to hosting your next stay.

Plymouth, New Hampshire
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed one night. When in the area, this is our preferred hotel. Always fast check-in, hotel is immaculate. The gentleman who checked us in, was very courteous and helpful in suggesting local eateries. There was a kids basketball team staying as well, I was a little concerned about how noisy they were in the lobby, but we didn't hear anything once in our room. Very quiet, very clean one bedroom unit. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Thank you for your repeat patronage of our hotel and for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We're honored to be your preferred hotel in the area and we value your business. We look forward to hosting your next visit to Manchester.

Middleburgh, New York
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We have stayed at a number of Homewood Suites in the New England area, and this one was one of the best. It was College Graduation weekend as well as Mother's Day and it was full to capacity. The breakfast area was extremely crowded Sunday morning, but the manager and staff were right on top of things to make sure everyone was served.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Donald,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for reviewing your experience for TripAdvisor. We're happy to have earned your designation as one of the best Homewood Suites in New England; we try to go above and beyond what is expected of us with our customer service and attention to detail. We appreciate the recognition and value your recommendation to the travel community. We look forward to hosting your next visit to Manchester.

Pace, FL
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Homewood Inn & Suites in Manchester, NH – Even thou I only got to stay one night, I did have a great stay. As always the front desk staff is very friendly and was very helpful as you would expect at a Hilton Hotel. When I need a place to have lunch and they gave me a name of great little diner not far from the hotel and yes the lunch was great too. But what stands out the most was the great new decor, which is very modern and I truly love the café style dining area in the rooms with granite tops. Look forward to see other Homewood Suite updates.

Room Tip: Close to Airport for the early flight!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to review your experience for TripAdvisor. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed our customer service and modern decor. We value your 5-star recommendation to the travel community and hope to host your next visit to Manchester.

Caserta, Italy
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Picked this hotel because of the close proximity to the airport. The rooms were clean and a great size , the nightly free drink coupons were a nice touch too. The gym area was a little small but worked and the service was excellent. I will be using this hotel as my hotel of choice now. I fly in and work in Nashua..