“AIRPORT CONVENIENCE”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We picked it because it is very close to the airport, has a shuttle 24/7, and because it's part of a trusted brand for us - and it lived up to our expectations admirably. The staff were friendly, helpful, and accommodated our every request. Perfect for arrival/departure stays.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Richard,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the 5-star review on TripAdvisor. We're pleased to hear that you took advantage of our convenient location and shuttle service and that all of your needs were accommodated during your stay. We hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I stayed one night on May 21. Our plane got in at 9:30pm and late check in was not problem. The suite was very clean, the bed was comfortable and the staff were helpful. The complimentary breakfast was above average for a hotel breakfast. Though we used honors points the regular rates are very reasonable. We will stay there again.

Room Tip: Plenty of extra pillows in the closet.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was a great experience for me. Fresh, classy, modern, convenient hotel. The lobby is smartly designed. Rooms, are clean and loved the layout. I also loved the easy access, not complicated check in or check out process. I travel to Manchester like 4-6 times a year. Now I know where I will stay.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Youssef,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to review your first visit to our hotel. We're happy to hear that it was "love at first visit" and that we are now your go-to hotel in Manchester. We look forward to hosting your next visit.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I recently stayed at this Homewood Suites twice, a few days apart. The first stay was just ok. I spoke to the manager about a few small things--like why they didn't have herbal tea. When I returned, they remembered me and had even ordered my tea! They also went above and beyond when my flight was cancelled to help me find transportation to Boston airport. The rooms are clean and windows even open a bit, although they don't have the usual ceiling fans. Breakfast is served daily (good) and dinner served four days a week (good salad and some less healthy options.) The friendly staff is what makes this hotel the one to use.

Room Tip: Ice machines are only on the first and second floor
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Ricky,

Thank you for your recent stays with us and for reviewing your experience for TripAdvisor. We value your business and are happy to hear that our friendly staff is what keeps your coming back to our hotel. Thank you for your 5-star recommendation to the travel community; we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Rented a conference room for two days. I've used other places in the past but this place tops them hands down.
All the staff was super friendly and very attentive to any needs.
Room was clean, always had plenty of water, and thermostat worked. That might sound odd but any other conference place I've used is either freezing or boiling
I highly recommend this place for any business meeting.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you for your recent visit to our property and for taking the time to review your experience. We're happy to hear that we were able to accommodate all of your business needs with our clean meeting room and attentive staff. We value your business and thank you for your 5-star recommendation.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I stayed here since I had Hilton Honors miles. I made a reservation through the HH program desk with a friendly representative. I was given a nice suite for a reasonable number of miles. The shuttle picked me up immediately at the airport. The front desk staff had my reservation ready. I was fed a complimentary dinner of stroganoff with delicious meatballs, carrots, and a salad bar plus two glasses of decent red wine. The room was clean and comfortable. I missed breakfast because of my early flight but am sure it was good too. It is probably one of my best hotel stays.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Marion,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to review your experience. We're happy that we were able to pleasantly surprise you during your visit. We appreciate your feedback regarding our customer service and amenities and look forward to hosting your next stay.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed one night. When in the area, this is our preferred hotel. Always fast check-in, hotel is immaculate. The gentleman who checked us in, was very courteous and helpful in suggesting local eateries. There was a kids basketball team staying as well, I was a little concerned about how noisy they were in the lobby, but we didn't hear anything once in our room. Very quiet, very clean one bedroom unit. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Thank you for your repeat patronage of our hotel and for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We're honored to be your preferred hotel in the area and we value your business. We look forward to hosting your next visit to Manchester.