“Way Overrated”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 28 February 2013

It's average, there is nothing special about it.

I have been going to restraunts for years an I am quite disappointed with this one, the moment I walked in I felt out of place with almost no place to stand and not even a friendly hello. Truly the food is quite average and I'm sure that anyone can make it at home themselves and save their money. Although all the "famous" people seem to go there it really isn't worth it, and it's almost as if the name costs more than the food. And of course the waitresses had a bad attitude and talked loudly so that my peaceful meal was interrupted. And I was upset that NH was represented by a place like this because I know we can do much better.

1  Thank DiverseEater

Reviewed 26 February 2013

It's a diner, so let's not expect sophistication. The food was excellent! Exact what you would expect from a great diner. Fresh, tasty comfort food. Service casual and very nice. Awesome place!

Reviewed 25 February 2013

It's a hole in the wall diner, a landmark, featured on Diners Drive-Ins and Dives"...if that's what you're into, then you'll like this place. I ordered a BLT, can't go wrong with that. Now that Hostess is gone, it's the only place you can get a 'Twinkie' (the Red Arrow version)

Reviewed 17 February 2013 via mobile

Went for dinner with a friend and it was so/so. Not anyplace that I'd rave about or recommend. I ordered the meatloaf with a side of mac&cheese. The meatloaf was just ok and the mac&cheese was tasteless. My friend ordered corned beef hash & eggs. The hash was very good. Crisped up nicely and the eggs were eggs. The place is always crowded though I don't know why. Really the food is not all that great. The service is good and everyone is friendly however this is a last resort place for me.

Reviewed 12 January 2013 via mobile

It was my first visit and my girlfriends second. My girlfriend had gone there while Christmas shopping this year with a friend and raved about how good it was and couldn't wait to bring me once the holidays were over, all I can say is awesome!!! I had the Dinahmoe burger and fries and ate every bite. It was better than most burgers you get in bigger higher priced restaurants. Keep up the good work!!! I will be back