The hotel is clean and comfortable. Perfect place to stay while road-tripping with our two little guys. Our room overlooked the baseball field. Would love to return to watch a game from the patio. Breakfast was not included, yet a good value. Our waitresses could not have been more friendly.
1. Rooms facing the baseball field catch the sunrise and sunset during the winter - highly recommended.
2. Breakfast was $11 for hot and $6-$7 for cold. Kids under 5 are free. Good selection.
3. Nearby SEE Science Center is definitely worth a visit. Reciprocal membership with The Museum of Science in Boston.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown Hotel Manchester
- Hilton Manchester