“Beautiful, I'm a repeat customer.”

Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The hotel is about a 10 min walk from downtown, but has a beautiful view of the baseball stadium. Convenient to the highway but very quiet. This is a standard Hilton Garden Inn with business center, pool and restaurant. Very nice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
hgimanch, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you so much for your continued confidence in our hotel and service! It is so nice to have repeat guests and to hear that you consistently enjoy your stay while in Manchester. We appreciate you taking the time to express this on Trip Advisor and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Great Hotel!
Awesome spacious clean rooms. Nice helpful staff. nice location. my room over looked the stadium and i thought i won't like that but it looked so nice :)
Loved the pineapple water and oatmeal cookies at the reception :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
hgimanch, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Thank you so much for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn, Manchester. We appreciate your kind review. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the welcome bars and infused water in the lobby! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Nice Hotel & Location. Overlooked ballfield from 6th floor - but there was not a game on this night! Friendly and helpful staff. Hotel was clean and located downtown made for easy commuting and visiting in the City.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn, Manchester. We know you have many choices when choosing a hotel in the area. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Mr Vearn Turner is the chef, look, this guy is a rock star. I travel 100k - 130k miles a year. I rarely remember anyone. This gentleman and his cooked tomatoes should be on TV. His passion is so exciting to see and listen to. Rarely do I listen to anyone, unless they're paying me or writing me an investment check. I listened to everything he said. In fact, this trip was my second and I remembered his tomatoes and asked if he was going to cook them. He happened to have them for the next morning. I told all of my colleagues about them at dinner. The next morning, he was surprised that rapidly 11 of them were gone... :-) Great hire with Mr Turner. However, in addition, the rest of the staff is amazing and extremely friendly, very helpful, and they don't know the word "NO". Hilton should be very proud of this group of employees. Thanks!

1  Thank Brian K
hgimanch, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you so much for recognizing our own Mr. Turner! He has been with us since day one and is a true asset to this hotel. Not only can he make a mean stuffed tomato, but he can bake a banana bead like nobody else! And his breakfast burritos.... and fresh smoothies, I could go on and on... I will certainly pass along your praises to him and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed here while my son was in baseball tournament an hour away. We had day games and wanted to be able to come back to the hotel and relax and catch a Fisher Cats game or two. You can't beat the view from the room....Center field, how cool! We also ate/watched the game from the onsite restaurant - The Patio. I would highly recommend catching a game from there as well. Back to the hotel....The rooms were clean and spacious. I liked having the mini fridge. The lobby/main area was roomy, comfy, welcoming. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet one day. They custom make the omelets/waffles/pancakes. We didn't have vouchers, we paid, but at $11/adults, $5/kids, it didn't really break the bank and everything was fresh. We didn't have much interaction with the staff (no problems to resolve), but everyone seemed pleasant. We are hoping to stay again one or more times this summer to catch another game.

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the field! So cool!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for the kind review! We had a great time hosting all the families of the baseball players during the tournaments. I saw several young men with baseball gloves on the Patio during batting practice, each took away a few baseballs! Please do visit us again this summer for a game or for live entertainment on the Patio on Tues, Thurs and Saturdays when there is not a game going on. We'd love to see you gain!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This hotel gave my wife and I and grand place to stay when were in desperate need of a place to stay......we were stranded in manchester.......and needed a place To stay when all other hotels were booked,,,,,,,,, they save our lives.........

Room Tip: There is a professional baseball field adjacent to the hotel...try and catch a game.....
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am so happy to hear that we were able to provide your accommodations while in Manchester. Please visit again the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Staff always friendly and attentive to guests needs. I had quite a few requests for help and staff went out of their way to solve problems and accommodate my needs. The location is very convenient for access to shopping, restaurants, market, and highway. The ball park Patio is unique and comfortable. Rooms are spacious and well planned. My visit included two very well known hotels in the Boston area, and Hilton Garden Inn Manchester had them both beat.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Wow, thank you so much for the recognition. I am happy to hear that the staff was attentive and helpful, this is what we strive to achieve every day. We truly value your feedback and look forward to seeing you again should your plans bring you back into Manchester.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Manchester
Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester
Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Manchester Airport

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown? Share your experiences!