“Excellent Choice when visiting NH”

Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 18 March 2010

We recently visited Manchester on our way to visit relatives in the area. This is the third Hilton Garden Inn we have stayed in and I'm thoroughly pleased with all three. This hotel was wonderful in the fact that the staff was able to help me find Gluten Free dining in the area, very quickly. It's difficult as a parent of a celiac child to find gluten free dining and the staff here were very informative and so pleasant.

Plus, we mistakenly left a therapeutic pillow. I thought it was gone, but the staff was happy to look for it and were able to send it to me very quickly. Most hotels wouldn't have bothered. I will definitely stay at this hotel again when we're in the area.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 February 2010

We checked in Friday afternoon to single digit tempertures and below zero wind chills. The staff was friendly, extremely helpful and courtous. They were sold out for the weekend due to th event we were attending and a Disney Ice show going on as well. The room was spacious and comfortable as well as very clean. Saturday evening we enjoyed the pool and even ventured out in the teens to twenty somethng degree air to enjoy the hottub. My only complaint is that in extremely cold weather the hotel should place drainage mats down so you can walk above the now ice covered concrete to the hot tub. The walkway between the door of the pool and the hot tub had frozen as we were not the only ones to have used the hot tub.. The beds were a bit firm for my taste which was my only other complaint.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank TaraRoseBloothorn
Reviewed 27 November 2009

I would reccomend this hotel to anyone. You can watch the baseball game from your room. There is a great seafood restaurant less than a mile from the hotel.

Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Chuck D
Reviewed 18 November 2009

I actually stayed in two different hotels during a recent trip to Manchester. This hotel was booked for me by a local group. The hotel was like many chains catering to business travelers . I did have trouble with Internet in my room and had to work in the lobby in a quiet corner by the fireplace which was actually really nice. However, the staff wasfar superior . They were not only really accomodating , but efficient and professional. A step above the rest. The shuttle service was really wonderful. Not only did they do the airport runs, but took me to a local mall when I needed to replace forgotten sports shoes. My colleague found herself strNded downtown unable to find a taxi and the hotel shuttle rescued her. Just great!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2009

As a frequent traveller, I can easily say that this is one of my new favorite hotels. Everything you would want and expect (and a little more) is delivered when you stay here. Rooms are very clean and organized well for business or infrequent travelers. Refrigerator & microwave are a plus. Food from the restaurant is very good and the advantage of having room service at night is a bonus. I confess to loving the rooms on the baseball field side of the hotel - it is a great view.

But as most frequent travelers know, it is the staff that makes a difference in a hotel. They have assembled a great team of employees here that understand their guests' wants, needs and priorities. They balance professionalism and personal hospitality in a way that is not always found in the hotel industry these days. All the staff is friendly, helpful and leaves you with the feeling that they are truly glad to have you stay with them. Who could ask for anything more?

1  Thank sc_traveler_2008
Reviewed 19 October 2009

This is a rather nice hotel. The lobby area is welcoming with confortable chairs and sofas. The bar area is on one side providing liveliness to the lobby. Surprising for an hotel in this category.

The staff was great and the check-in according to the reservation. The room was nice, clean and had a great view over the baseball stadium. Unfortunately the season was over ! The bed was very confortable. The working desk was very convenient and the internet access is free.

The hotel is a little outside the restaurant and shopping area.

In all, a great stay, a good night of sleep with very good value. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 9 October 2009

Really a great hotel. Very close to downtown Manchester and is easily accessible to RT. 293. Rooms are large and have microwave and refrigerator. Bar area was good, but they need to get some beer on draft. We did not eat dinner here, but the food smelled delicious. We did actually have breakfast the next morning and it was great. They had a normal buffet, but made to order omelets, waffles and French toast, which I thought was a nice touch. One small complaint, the beds are not up to Hilton standards.

The patio connected to the stadium looked awesome. My family and I will be returning to catch a game in the future!