“Family Steakhouse”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #67 of 412 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 August 2014

As a chain steakhouse they provide consistent quality in food choices. This particular location provided very attentive service. The steaks were cooked exactly as requested. The kids ages 6 and 4 loved the steak bites and devoured them all. The adults had differed selections of steaks and were all very satisfied with their choices.. The Sam Adams summer ale helped wash it all down. The kids really enjoyed the waiters/waitresses doing their line dances and the birthday bull ride was fun as well. Although a loud place, it is friendly and very family oriented.

1  Thank R G

Reviewed 14 July 2014

On this night, we did chicken dishes, which traditionally I've done the Ft Worth Ribeyes at other Texas Roadhouses. The food was good and properly cooked, but typical of Saturday nights, the place is quite noisy.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I visited this restaurant on a busy Friday evening. The atmosphere is loud and upbeat, with shouts of 'yee-haw' at regular intervals. More Fort Worth, Texas than Manchester, NH.

I ordered my steak cooked medium-rare. It arrived cooked medium-well, so I sent it back. By the time its replacement appeared, the original fries were cold. The second steak was good, but the fries were over-seasoned and too salty.

When it was time to pay my bill, the waiter asked if I wanted change. I replied that I did. At this point I had every intention of leaving a modest tip. The waiter then short-changed me, which really annoyed me after the service I had received. In retaliation, I left without tipping him further, which is not something I would do lightly.

2  Thank bradgate2
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I am not usually a person who cares for chopped steak but when it is created in a dish they call...road kill it really leaves me wondering??? I tried it and it was delicious! The steak is cooked to your liking I believe it was served with onions, mushrooms and I believe melted cheese. You can pick a total of 2 sides to go along with your order. I had the fresh vegetable and the baked potato with everything (of course). My meal was amazingly delicious. I of course had no room for dessert, maybe next time.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

What a pleasant experience for a "chain". Food was delicious, the sangria margarita was outstanding, atmosphere was fun...overall a great night. Be sure to tell your server if it is your birthday so you can "ride the saddle" ;)