“The BEST customer service”

Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 24 July 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights while in town for an expo. The whole experience was extremely pleasant. The room was great-spacious and clean. The Sleep Number bed was a bonus even though we didn't really care for it. The bathroom was spotless and a really nice size. Overall, very nice amenities. The customer service was some of the best I've ever experienced. I read that in other reviews for this hotel and it is so very true. Every employee we encountered was friendly and sincere. The room service and restaurant are very reasonably priced and the food is very good. The location is also nice. It's within walking distance to some little shops and restaurants. We ate at Piccola's Italian restaurant a block up the street and it was fabulous. I highly recommend this hotel. You won't be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown

Reviewed 20 July 2012

The staff was able to help me with any questions that I had. My room was excellent and spacious. I was very happy with my stay and would come back again.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

We were a group of 8 adults going to Loudon Nascar Races.Very easy to get to the Hotel near 93 highway well located downton.Pool is a good side with sunroof access et the gym with new equipements. The Breafeast was a brunch un sundays morning was very good a fare price 12.99
The underground parking is $10.00 unlimited access for 24 hours very practical and safe.
We will go back again next year.
Near by restaurant and Shopping mail on Willow Street.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank misscadbury
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I stayed here for one night as I was passing through New Hampshire. It was very conveniently located, the staff were great, the room was huge and the price was fantastic. Although I didn't get to use the pool and fitness area, they looked wonderful and I was nicely surprised to find the outside sundeck next to the pool. I wish I had discovered that earlier as the weather had been fantastic. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone planning a stay in Manchester.

1  Thank jlflook
Reviewed 11 July 2012

This hotel was clean, friendly, helpful and full of things to do. It was convenient to the location of our convention, and the food was great. I didn't visit the pool, but everything else was wonderful, including the shuttle to the airport and the business center to print my boarding pass etc.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Mary C
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Awful bedbugs in our room had to move in the middle of the night it was terrible
We hade bites and they were all over the pillows and bed

Room Tip: Always check for bed bugs
Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Neri O
Management response:Responded 11 July 2012

I am truly sorry for the unfortunate experience during your stay this past weekend. While we strive to provide the perfect stay and experience for our guests there are instances where we fall short. Unfortunately, bed bugs are an issue that all hotels are vulnerable to be it a one-star hostel or a five-star luxury property. Anybody could be bringing them into your property at any given time.
I firmly believe that what separates the good hotels from the bad ones would be our response to the issue. We immediately took the room where you had the issue off market so that a licensed professional from a third party company could come and treat this room. We also had the rooms around it and the room you were relocated to thoroughly inspected for this issue. None of these rooms were rented again until they each received their respective clean bills of health. Your original room remains out of order as it received the recommended follow up treatments.
Upon reviewing your reservation I noticed that my staff had empowered themselves to remove a good portion of your charges. It is great to see the efforts made, but clearly the magnitude of the issue was not taken quite into consideration and for that reason I today (7/11/12) I have adjusted off the remaining charges and refunded them to your credit card on file. As I previously stated, I firmly believe that was separates the good hotels from the bad ones would be how we respond to an issue. I hope that our response has proven to be that of a good hotel from your perspective.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

I was at the Radisson for one night. It was clean and very comfortable, the staff was pleasant and helpful, price was reasonable. I enjoyed the swimming pool. I'd definitely consider the Radisson again if I'm in Manchester.

Room Tip: The windows in my 12th floor room were huge!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo