“Very Good Hotel”

Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Radisson Hotel is located in a great place in terms of transportation availability. I found this hotel to be of topnotch quality with clean and specious rooms, comfortable beds that have the feature of softness adjustment, very good breakfast and in-hotel restaurants for lunch and dinner with a wide selection of foods. The room service and the staff are very friendly and responsive. Being a businessman, I must say that the hotel has impressive conference facilities. The free wi-fi is very fast as well. From my experience, I would highly recommend Radisson Hotel. Though a bit expensive, It provides good value of your money.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Kim R, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Dear Horace D,

Thank you so much for your complimentary review. We appreciate you spending the time to submit it.

I look forward to sharing this with the team. From service to food quality they will be jumping for joy!

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

The Radisson Manchester was chosen to host our clubs annual four day convention. The service and accommodations were wonderful. The staff was very friendly and gracious making everyone feel at home. Our meals were prepared and served perfectly and on time for every event. The staff worked with our club to include 'themed' luncheons and teas that delighted everyone. The individual rooms and bathrooms were clean and spacious. The garage attached to the hotel was convenient as I drove myself while other attendees appreciated the shuttle from the airport. Thank you to the staff at Radisson Manchester for making a memorable stay.

Room Tip: The single King rooms are huge and have a fold-away.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Kim R, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Dear NTEZBNGME,

Wow, what a great review. We appreciate you sharing your experience at our facility in downtown Manchester. We are happy to hear you found the location convenient. As I mentioned to a previous attendee, we enjoyed your group as much as you enjoyed being here!
I am anxious to share this with the entire team. I think they are all mentioned! From food to cleanliness everyone will be delighted.
Thanks again for the feedback. It’s what keeps us going.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Recently had the pleasure of staying at the Radisson Hotel in Manchester for 5 days. From the very beginning (a call to the hotel for shuttle service from the airport) we were treated with friendly voices and attitude. Gentlemen driving shuttle to and from the airport shared points of interest and landmarks of Manchester. Those manning the front desk always greeted us with smiles and a willing attitude to help. Staff at J.D.Tavern was excellent and the soup of the day, any day, was exceptional. Room was bright and clean, shower had great water pressure and there was always plenty of hot water. Highly Recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Trish B,

Thank you for such a superb review!

Our entire team will be over joyed to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. We are fortunate to have such a wonderful staff. It was a great five days. We enjoyed your group very much. What a nice fit for our property. I know you travel all over the United States we are hoping when you come back to the Northeast this is where you will land!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel in downtown Manchester. The staff was helpful and friendly. The airport shuttle is really convenient. The room was clean and spacious. The sleep number bed was plus. The walls are very thin and we could hear the alarm next door very loudly like it was in the same room! Also the lighting in the bathroom is not the best. There is a fitness center, pool, and hot tub which were all satisfactory. I would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Kim R, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Dear Amanda G,

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay!

If you could call me directly to discuss the lighting it would be helpful for future changes.

Thanks for letting us know you'll be back again. The airport shuttle runs 24/7 so come back anytime!

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Room was comfortable and quite. Bathroom was clean and water pressure in the shower passed the ultimate test. Hotel is a descent bargain for the price paid. Internet connection was good and allowed to conduct business as usual. Did not use any facilities at this location so cannot comment on that aspect.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Kim R, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Hi Bill D,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I wish I could figure out what your room location was. We have renovated half the hotel which means half has not been done. The good news is we start the rest of them very soon. I am hoping after that you will find us 100% above average. I see you stay in Manchester on a frequent basis, please look me up upon your return.
General Manager.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I fly out of MHT fairly often and use park and fly options at some of the local hotels when I'm catching an early flight. The Radisson isn't directly adjacent to the airport, so I've overlooked it in the past. My mistake! They estimate the shuttle can take up to 15 minutes depending on traffic, but I found it to be one of the quicker rides as it is dedicated to this property only (other hotels in the area often share a shuttle service). There was no traffic to contend with in the morning and we arrived very quickly. The ride back was just as easy in the early evening. Although this was a summer visit, I'll be back in the winter as you park in the garage connected to the hotel (no shoveling!).
I stayed in one of their updated rooms; great size with nicely done bathrooms. Very nice touches for Club Carlson members and a friendly staff at the front desk.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Vermont19

Dear Vermont 19,

Please let me know when to have your spot waiting for you in the garage! We appreciate the feedback. It's a great point regarding our direct route to the airport for the park & fly package. I look forward to passing this on to the staff.
We are also pleased to hear how much you enjoyed the Carlson Club amenities. Thank you for your loyalty to the brand.
Kim

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Great location. After camping for three days, we relaxed at the hotel on the way home. We liked our stay so much. There was a car festival going on in front of the hotel. The staffs are helpful, nice, and children enjoyed the cozy swimming pool. The hotel looks renovated recently, clean overall.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank YeonJung Y

Dear Yeon Jung Y,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here. Sounds like you had a relaxing time, we are pleased to be a part of that.
The car show is done nicely. It's an annual event on Elm Street. Hope to see you next year!