Manchester Downtown Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$127
US$116
US$173
Comfort Inn Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$124
US$136
Homewood
Quality Inn Manchester Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$104
QualityInn
US$146
Fairfield Inn Manchester-Boston Regional Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$101
Hotels.com
1,383 results
All reviewssleep numberjd's tavernbanquet staffparking garageverizon centerwithin walking distanceelm streetfront desk staffbreakfast buffetroom was largenew hampshirefitness centerradissonkellyeventconferenceamber
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We recently stayed here while we made road trips throughout NH & VT. The room was a nice size. There were 3 adults & we didn't feel crowded. We were directly beside the vending/ice area & were concerned that noise might be a. problem. I can only assume the room was well insulated, as we heard no noise from that area at all. The beds were Sleep Number beds & were very comfortable. This hotel was a great value for the money. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Kim R, General Manager at Manchester Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Dear Karen S,

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We are also delighted you like the Sleep Number Beds. We actually have both Sleep Number Mattresses and traditional mattresses, something for everyone.

We look forward to seeing you when you come back to the area.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I've attended a convention here for about 15 years. I look forward to it each year because I love the bed! Amazingly comfortable. The A/C can be noisy depending on the room; but generally works well. They refurbished the bathrooms and they are now beautiful and very accommodating for adult use. It is spacious enough for 2-4 people to stay comfortably in one room. The room service is great; food is very good. Didn't love the restaurant last time as the service was rude and not accommodating - didn't love the food ordered there. I think the parking should be free if paying the high prices for the room. Parking can also be difficult on the grounds during convention. The cleanliness is relative depending on who is actually cleaning the room. Sometimes it appears very clean; other times I have to go out for cleaners and clean it myself! Views leave a lot to be desired as you are often looking at the equipment on the rooftop! Desk staff can be rude (especially when busy). Elevators and classrooms/meeting rooms are convenient. Public restrooms are (mostly) very nice. We liked the Sunday brunch, too. Overall, a good location.

Room Tip: I like staying in the mid-level rooms, not close to the ice machine or elevator due to noise. I often request one that has already been refurbished, as they are still undertaking the remodel.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Kim R, General Manager at Manchester Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Dear Carol,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I see you stayed in April happy to hear you enjoyed the renovated bathrooms! They are indeed beautiful. Looks like you had an issue in one of the past years. If you could give me a call to discuss I would appreciate the feedback.

We have a new Chef on board and I am quite sure you will be delighted with the new offerings next visit.

See you soon,

General Manaqer

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Radisson Hotel is located in a great place in terms of transportation availability. I found this hotel to be of topnotch quality with clean and specious rooms, comfortable beds that have the feature of softness adjustment, very good breakfast and in-hotel restaurants for lunch and dinner with a wide selection of foods. The room service and the staff are very friendly and responsive. Being a businessman, I must say that the hotel has impressive conference facilities. The free wi-fi is very fast as well. From my experience, I would highly recommend Radisson Hotel. Though a bit expensive, It provides good value of your money.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Horace D,

Thank you so much for your complimentary review. We appreciate you spending the time to submit it.

I look forward to sharing this with the team. From service to food quality they will be jumping for joy!

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

The Radisson Manchester was chosen to host our clubs annual four day convention. The service and accommodations were wonderful. The staff was very friendly and gracious making everyone feel at home. Our meals were prepared and served perfectly and on time for every event. The staff worked with our club to include 'themed' luncheons and teas that delighted everyone. The individual rooms and bathrooms were clean and spacious. The garage attached to the hotel was convenient as I drove myself while other attendees appreciated the shuttle from the airport. Thank you to the staff at Radisson Manchester for making a memorable stay.

Room Tip: The single King rooms are huge and have a fold-away.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Kim R, General Manager at Manchester Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Dear NTEZBNGME,

Wow, what a great review. We appreciate you sharing your experience at our facility in downtown Manchester. We are happy to hear you found the location convenient. As I mentioned to a previous attendee, we enjoyed your group as much as you enjoyed being here!
I am anxious to share this with the entire team. I think they are all mentioned! From food to cleanliness everyone will be delighted.
Thanks again for the feedback. It’s what keeps us going.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Recently had the pleasure of staying at the Radisson Hotel in Manchester for 5 days. From the very beginning (a call to the hotel for shuttle service from the airport) we were treated with friendly voices and attitude. Gentlemen driving shuttle to and from the airport shared points of interest and landmarks of Manchester. Those manning the front desk always greeted us with smiles and a willing attitude to help. Staff at J.D.Tavern was excellent and the soup of the day, any day, was exceptional. Room was bright and clean, shower had great water pressure and there was always plenty of hot water. Highly Recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Trish B,

Thank you for such a superb review!

Our entire team will be over joyed to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. We are fortunate to have such a wonderful staff. It was a great five days. We enjoyed your group very much. What a nice fit for our property. I know you travel all over the United States we are hoping when you come back to the Northeast this is where you will land!