Manchester Downtown Hotel
Comfort Inn Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$106
La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$107
US$74
US$70
  • Breakfast included
US$133
Homewood
US$173
Holiday Inn Manchester Airport(Manchester)
US$128
US$102
US$121
US$103
Agoda.com
Quality Inn Manchester Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$87
Travelocity
1,377 results
All reviewssleep numberjd's tavernbanquet staffparking garageverizon centerwithin walking distanceelm streetfront desk staffbreakfast buffetroom was largenew hampshirefitness centerradissonkellyeventconferenceamber
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2014

3 sleepless nights in the Manchester Radisson. The beds suck! It took 2 complaints and 2 days before they fixed the clogged sink in the bathroom. The reservation phone line was hard to work with. I asked for a room near the elevator and was put at the end of the hall. I will not be back.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Bettina G, Manager at Manchester Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for your stay. It is not often that we fall below our high service standards, and we would like the opportunity to make this right for you.
Could you please give us the date of your stay and last name so that we can investigate this further and rectify with our staff? You can reach me at bgeorgoulis@radissonmanchester.com or 603-625-1000.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Bettina Georgoulis
Revenue Manager

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I am a once-a-year guest, and have been since this property was a Holiday Inn some years back. The room, restaurant, lobby, meeting rooms - all top notch. But the best part is the staff - friendly, accommodating, professional. Diana at the front desk is a standout - she personifies what excellent guest service and engagement is all about! Kudos to the staff and management - keep up the great work!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Bettina G, Manager at Manchester Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear GoodServiceLover,

Thanks for taking the time to post your review! I will be sharing your comments with Diana and the rest of the team as they love to know they have made such a difference. Our guest room renovations will be completed this month and we continue to improve our public areas--so look for even more exciting changes during your next stay! We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Arrived and was waited on promptly and the room was clean and spacious, The staff went out of their way to make our stay great. I will go out of my way to stay there again if I'm in the area. The gift shop was closed but the staff reopened it open to make our stay special. JD's Tavern was great too and the food was great. Thanks

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kevin H
Bettina G, Manager at Manchester Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Kevin H,

Thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful review. I'm glad you enjoyed our newly renovated guest rooms, as well as the new menu in JD's Tavern! We are so thrilled about all of the exciting changes here at the Radisson Manchester and look forward to welcoming you when your travels bring you back to the Manchester area.

Cheers,

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Perfect hotel in the winter, when your trade show is in the building. You never have to go
outside with the temperature at 0 degrees. The restaurant in the hotel works and when the
temperature hits 10 degrees ....... you can walk across the street to a few good restaurants.
If you fly into Manchester, the Radisson will send a driver and 10 minutes later your
warm again in the hotel. I'm from Boca Raton, so the cold gets to me quickly.
Maybe try this place in the summer, I'm sure the snow will be gone.

Room Tip: During Trade shows and all the space is in use, that's when they need to add people. Get to Breakfast early or you better learn to relax. Watch the charges for the room rate. Everyday is a different rate, depending if the room is in demand.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank GloveDoctor

Dear GloveDoctor,

Thanks for the review! As you mentioned, even in the cold weather it is easy for our guests to enjoy all the great restaurants and ammenities Manchester has to offer because of our convenient downtown location. We certainly look forward to your next visit, perhaps in the summer time when the snow is finally gone!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

My 9 year old son and I stayed here the night of March 22nd, 2014. We were going to an event at the Verizon Wireless Center and I booked the hotels' Event Package last minute, packed our bags and headed on down to Manchester, NH! I can not compliment the Front Desk Staff enough...I was checked in quickly by the friendliest woman ever (wish I had gotten her name!) and off we went to our room which was clean as a whistle. Pool and hot tub were fun, room service attendant and food was great and the walk over to the venue took 1 minute. By staying here , I avoided the crowds for parking, which was included in the price of the package. We got a good nights sleep and drove home the next day. Breakfast for two was included in my package as well but we did not take advantage of that on this stay since we slept late (the sleep number beds were awesome :) ) We will definitly be staying here again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank shamrock727
Bettina G, Manager at Manchester Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear shamrock727,

Thanks for your great review! I will be sure to share your comments with the staff as they will be thrilled to know they made such an impression on you. Our event packages are very popular and we are glad you took advantage even it was at the last minute! We look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Manchester very soon.