“Good People, Good Stay”

Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I stay at the Radisson Downtown Manchester each August as part of a conference. I am always pleased by the quality and professionalism I encounter, as well as the clean, comfortable accommodations. Even though they only see me once a year, the staff recognizes and remembers me, and always makes me feel well cared-for.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Bettina G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you posting your review and for being one of our many loyal guests. We are fortunate to host such wonderful guests and it is heartwarming to know that we made you feel at home and well cared for. We look forward to seeing you next August, but hopefully sooner!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This hotel is very convenient to the restaurants and Verizon Wireless Arena. The parking garage is a nice perk and it was easy to use the room key to show that u got the free parking. I will definitely stay here again when in town. The rooms were nice and clean, exactly the standard hotel room. No better but no worse either. I did have a small mini fridge which was nice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank happytravlr99
Bettina G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are so glad you found our downtown location to be convenient for you, as was the parking garage. City parking can be tough!

We look forward to seeing you back at the Radisson when your travels bring you back to the Manchester area.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have been going to this hotel every other year since 2004. In the last 10 years, the Radisson Manchester, NH has developed into a great hotel. This last time around, I have to say it was the best in all 5-6 trips I have made.

What made it great this time was the housekeeping department. My room was always cleaned up wonderfully, I met one of the housekeeping people in the Elevator, and he asked how everything was in my room. Told me to call if I needed anything. Never in any hotel was I ever asked how the room was as far as housekeeping.

Keep up the Good work Radisson Manchester!

Room Tip: Ask for a Newly Remodeled corner room!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and for your loyalty! We are so pleased you had such a great experience with our staff, especially the housekeeping team. Everyone here at the Radisson strives to provide the best experience for our guests. They will be pleased to know they have met you expectations when I share your comments with the other departments.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you for your next trip!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I travel for work and this hotel room was the worst so far this year. The carpets had really bad stains, so I had to keep my shoes close by when getting in and out of bed. There also was a noticeable piece of light blue paper or tape right when I walked in and a hair next to the soap dish on the bathroom counter. Again, large enough that it shouldn't have been missed.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Wow! I am very surprised to read your comments. We rarely receive these types of reviews, but if we do we take them very seriously. I appreciate your feedback and I will be sure to share it with the appropriate people on our staff.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The Radisson is the best hotel in Manchester, especially for the price. The location is convienent to major roads and downtown attractions such as the Verizon Wireless Center and Delta Dental stadium. The rooms are very clean and and, generally, spacious in comparison to other hotels. The internet is easy to access. Breakfast buffet could be better. The pool was nice but the environment around this area spartan. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Bettina G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for your posting your review! Our guests love our downtown location for the reasons you mentioned - it's so convenient to explore all that the city has to offer!

We hope to see you back again soon,

Reviewed 4 August 2014

From the time we checked in until the time we checked out was a great experience. Room was very clean and the front desk was very courteous and professional. The room service was also great. Food was delicious and the server was polite. Wish I was made aware of paying 10 dollars additional for garage parking when I booked the room. PLEASE be aware of the CAB SERVICE! Was the worst cab I have EVER been in. It was filthy, smelly, and unsafe. The drivers hygiene and professionalism were also in question.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joseph C

Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are so happy you had such a great experience from the moment you walked in the door. Our new menus in our restaurants have been getting great reviews and we are glad you feel the same way. We do apologize that you were not made aware of the parking charge, looks like to dropped the ball there. That is a discounted fee we have negotiated with the management company of the garage for our overnight guests, which is about a 50% discount from the standard overnight fee. We hope to welcome you back to the Radisson Manchester during your next visit to the city.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

This is a very comfortable hotel. It is located on a/the main street, with restaurants nearby. 20 minutes from factory outlets. Room service food quality was excellent and prompt. Room was large and bed very comfortable. Can't do much about American television but that's not the hotel's fault....!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Thank you for traveling to our hotel from Canada! You are right - unfortunately we can't control American television (gotta love that reality TV!) but it sounds like you had the opportunity to get out an explore the area thanks to our convenient downtown location. Room service is also always a nice treat when traveling. Next time feel free to order room service while getting a spa treatment in the brand new Spa WIthin located right on property!

Cheers,